PSPCL ALM Recruitment 2022 Out – 1690 Assistant Lineman Vacancies || Check Details Here: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Lineman. There are 1690 number of vacancies for the post. The board will release the detailed notification on 30.04.2022. For more details candidates can read full article.
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|The Board’s Name||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)|
|The Post’s Title||Assistant Lineman|
|Number of Openings||1690|
|Detailed Notification Release Date||30.04.2022|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The age limit for the post is minimum 18 years to maximum 37 years.
PSPCL ALM Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should have completed 10th std from recognized University or Institution.
PSPCL ALM Salary 2022:
The salary for the post is as per official norm.
PSPCL ALM Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process for the post is based on Written test/ Interview or Other process.
How to Apply for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates go to the https://pspcl.in.
- Check the Recruitment option in the home page.
- Click Recruitment for the post of Assistant Lineman-year 2022 job link.
- Check the eligibility criteria and other details.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the post.
- The detailed advertisement along with category wise breakup, eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection criteria and other terms & conditions will be available afer 30.04.2022 on the PSPCL website. Candidates are advertised to visit PSPCL website from time to time.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are 1690 number of vacancies for the post.
The board will update the last date soon.
The board will release the detailed notification on 30.04.2022