PGIMER Recruitment 2022 Out – Check Eligibility Criteria || Walk-in Interview Only:
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) has out the notification for the post of Senior Resident in the department of Nephorology.
- There are 02 Job Openings available for this post.
- The walk-in Interview will be held on 16th July 2022.
- The Job Location for this post is Chandigarh.
- The applicants should check the details in official notification for more details.
PGIMER Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|No of Posts||02|
PGIMER Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The candidates should have the age of 45 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates The age relaxation for persons with disability would be 10 years (additional 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
PGIMER Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The candidates should have completed A Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule.
- Must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- A postgraduate qualification of an Indian University or MD (Medicine) or its equivalent degree recognized as such by the Medical Council of India.
PGIMER Recruitment 2022 Salary:
The shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the salary as per PGI rule.
PGIMER Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The applicants will be selected based on Walk-in Interview.
How To Apply For PGIMER Recruitment 2022?
- The candidates should visit official website.
- Click ‘Recruitment’ option in dashboard.
- Select ‘Walk-in interview for the post of Senior Resident on adhoc basis on 16.07.2022 in the Dept of Nephrology’ option.
- Download the official notification.
- Read it thoroughly.
- Bring the required documents given in official notification.
- And attend the interview in the address given below.
office of Head,
Department of Nephrology,
PGL, Chandigarh (Block-C, Ground Floor, Nehru Hospital).
The walk-in Interview will be held on 16th July 2022.
There are 02 Job Openings available for this post.
The Job Location for this post is Chandigarh.