OSSSC Group C Exam Date 2021 Out – Download Admit Card || Check Hall Ticket Link: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released exam date for the various posts of Group C. There are 2841 numbers of vacancies for the post. The examination will be held on 30.01.2022. The board will release the admit card on 16.01.2022(Tentative). Candidates who are applied for the above post can check the exam date and download the admit card in our blog.
OSSSC Group C Admit Card 2021 Download || Date:
The Board’s Name
|Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
The Post’s Title
Number of Openings
Exam Date Released
OSSSC Group C Exam Date 2021 || OSSSC Group C Admit Card 2021 || OSSSC Group C Admit Card 2021 Download || OSSSC Group C Admit Card 2021 Date || OSSSC Group C Hall Ticket Download 2021:
Candidates who applied for Group C positions in the OSSSC online are awaiting exam dates and admit cards. Admit Card is a document that is used to identify the person who is applying for a particular position. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (in this example, the OSSSC) that is holding an Exam or Interview. Although the Admit Cards have not yet been distributed, they will be available soon on the Odisha SSSC’s official website. Candidates can either download their Admit Cards from the OSSSC’s official website or through the URL provided below.
How to Download OSSSC Group C Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the OSSSC’s official website.
- On the screen, open the Notification for a connected post.
- Now look for the option to “Download Admit Card.”
- Here you can find the option to download the admit card.
- Use your provisional id and password to log in.
- Submit the download admit card option.
- Admit Card can be downloaded.
- You can save the Admit Card to your phone or computer.
- Before entering the exam room, make several copies of your admit card.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are 2841 numbers of vacancies for the post.
The examination will be held on 30.01.2022.
The board will release the admit card on 16.01.2022(Tentative).