OPSC Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Programmer Post – Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary and Online Application Link Given – Odisha Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for hiring the post of Programmer in Group B in the office of OPSC. There were 2 vacancies going to be recruited on contractual basis. The online application portal is available from 08.06.2021 to 29.06.2021. Eligibility Criteria and salary details given in this post. Official Notification and Online application link given at the end of the post.
Odisha PSC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
Application Starting Date
|Last Date to apply||
OPSC Vacancy 2021
There were 2 vacancies were offered for the post of Programmer at OPSC. This post of given for unreserved candidates only.
OPSC Age Limit for Programmer
Candidate’s age should between 21 years to 32 years as on 01.01.2021. In Other words, candidate should have bornbetween 02.01.1989 to 01.01.2000. Age relaxation for 5 years given to women candidates.
Programmer Educational Qualification at OPSC
- Candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Computer Application from a recognized University. Candidate should have secured 60% marks in their graduation.
- Candidate should follow OPSC eligibility criteria such as candidate should be citizen of India.
- Candidate should have knowledge on Odia language and passes a language test in Odia language in middle school standard.
OPSC Selection Process for Programmer
- Candidates will be selected based on Practical test and Viva Voce Test. Practical test will be conducted for 100 marks and Viva Voce test will be conducted for 25 marks. Candidates will be shortlisted for Viva-voce based on the merit list of practical test.
- 5 questions will be asked for Practical test and each question carry 20 marks. The question will be asked from Database (MySQL), Designing a web based on report or form, writing an operating system level or shell file and Questions from excel analytical tools.
Programmer Salary in OPSC
Selected candidate will be paid based on Rs. 16800 per month to 35400 in Level 9 Pay Matrix. Which comes under Level-9 pay scale category. Candidate will not receive any allowances such as DA, HRA, RCM during the Contract period.
OPSC Contract Details
Selected candidate will be appointed for the period of 6 years only from the date of appointment. After the completion of 6 years based on the satisfactory performance candidate will appointed on as regular employee. The formal order of regular appointment shall be issued form OPSC.
Documents Required for OPSC Recruitment 2021
Candidates should have to upload the listed documents along with the application form.
- H.S.C. or equivalent certificate as proof of date of birth.
- +2 certificate, Bachelors degree and MCA mark sheet and certificate.
- Two passport size photos and Aadhaar card.
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Application portal will be available from 08.06.2021 to 29.06.2021.
- After the application portal was opened.
- Go to Official website of OPSC.
- Go to recruitment page
- Find the official Notification and Online application link.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application from completely and attach the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
Application Link (Available from 08.06.2021)
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There were totally 2 vacancies were offered at OPSC Programmer recruitment 2021.
Candidates should submit the application form on or before 29.06.2021 for OPSC Programmer recruitment 2021.
Candidates will be selected based on Performance on practical test and Viva voce for OPSC Programmer recruitment 2021.