ONGC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Oil Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)has Released the Notification for the Post of Medical Officer for One Vacancy .The Walk In Date Interview will held on 06.10.2020. More Details on ONGC Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age Limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the Details here
|Name of the Board||Oil Natural Gas Corporation ONGC|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
Educational Qualification For the ONGC Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can check the Essential Qualification based upon their post in which Regarding Information based on the MBBS Degree &Candidates having training in occupational health/ public health or occupational medicine will be preferred.
Pay Scale For the ONGC Recruitment 2020:
Monthly Remenuration will have a pay of Rs.72000.
Selection Process for the ONGC Recruitment 2020:
- Qualification – 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)
- Interview – 30 marks
- TOTAL – 100 marks
General Instructions for the ONGC Recruitment 2020:
- No claim for regular employment in ONGC, by virtue of this contractual engagement, shall be entertained at any stage.
- Selected candidates will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions ofONGC.
How to Apply for the ONGC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the Official Website & Click the Notification Page.
- Click the “ONGC Advertisement “ Page Notification Will Open Read it and check Eligibility then Back to the Page.
- Candidates should download the attached application format and submit the same duly filled in at the time of Interview.
- Candidates are required to bring the following documents with them and report as per date, time and venue
- Self-attested photocopies of the educational certificates, experience certificates & caste
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.