ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021 Notification Released – Check Salary, Eligibility and Online Application Process: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Field Medical Officers, General Duty Medical Officers, Medical Officer and Visiting Specialist. There are 12 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 06.06.2021. So, interested candidates should submit the application before the last date. Now let’s check the details of this recruitment on this page.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Name of the Post||
Field Medical Officers, General Duty Medical Officers, Medical Officer and Visiting Specialist
Number of Vacancy
Apply Online From
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
- The upper age limit for male candidates applying for Field Medical Officer (Offshore) is 60 years of age as on 30.06.2022.
- The upper age limit for female candidates applying for Field Medical Officer (Offshore) is 45 years. However, Female employees can be posted to offshore after attaining 45 years of age subject to medical clearance. For the remaining posts there is no maximum age limit for applying.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
To apply for the posts of Visiting Doctors (Paediatrician) and Specialist (Physician), candidates should possess the educational qualification of MD in relevant field. For other posts, candidates should possess the educational qualification of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) to apply.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Salary:
Candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary as mentioned in the notification. As per the notification, the selected candidates will get the salary of Rs 72000/- to Rs.75000/-
ONGC Recruitment Process:
- The selection of the candidates will be made by the short listing and interview. The candidates will be assessed for 100 Marks. There are 70 marks allotted for Qualification and 30 marks allotted for interview. Qualifying marks in the interview shall be 18 marks for UR and 12 marks for SC/ST category.
- Candidates who qualify in the interview shall be empanelled in the Merit List. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the company’s Medical Examination. The details of the selection process will be intimated by the board later. So, stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC).
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Engagement of Doctors on Contract Basis at WOU, Mumbai”
- Read the job notification carefully. If you are eligible then click the “Registration Link”
- Fill your details and submit the online registration.
- The direct link to apply online is provided below in this page
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 12 vacancies allotted for this ONGC Recruitment 2021.
The direct link to apply for this ONGC Recruitment 2021 is provided above in this page.
The last date to apply for this ONGC Recruitment 2021 is 06.06.2021.