OJEE 2021 Notification Out – Apply Online Begins for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) has released the Entrance Exam Notification of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) on the Official Site. This state-level entrance exam is conducted for admission to various candidates into UG/PG professional courses.
Admission will be provided into Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, etc fields. For PG courses, admission will be done in Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, Computer applications, planning, architecture, etc. Here, in this article we have provided complete information related to OJEE 2021 regarding application form, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
OJEE 2021 Application Form
Name of the Board
|Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB)|
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)
B. Pharm / MBA / MCA / M.Tech / M.Tech (Part Time) / M. Arch / M Plan / M. Pharm / Int. MBA and Lateral Entry to B.Tech / B. Pharm Courses
Starting Date to Apply
Last Date to Apply
|Mode of Apply||
Apply Online Begins
Short Information: OJEE full form is the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE). It is a State Level Entrance Examination conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) for admission into various fields in Undergraduate, Postgraduate Level, Professional courses in Odisha. Government, Medical, and other management institutions offer admissions through this exam.
OJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Before appearing for the OJEE exam 2021 candidates need to cross the hurdle of eligibility scenario to appear for the exam. Candidates can check the OJEE Eligibility criteria by going to the official website of the OJEE Exam. The OJEE Eligibility criteria for each course are different from the other, so candidates should check the eligibility for the course to which they are planning to apply.
- Candidate must have completed Class 12 from a recognized board for admission to undergraduate courses.
- The candidate must have a bachelors’ degree or equivalent from a recognized university in a relevant discipline.
- Candidate must have completed a diploma or bachelors’ degree from a relevant stream to apply for lateral entry courses.
For B. Pharma:
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 examination in science stream with Physics and Chemistry as main subjects along with one subject out of Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational Subject.
- The candidate should pass each subject and the aggregate passing marks should be at least 45% or above.
- The age limit is not prescribed for appearing in Odisha Joint Entrance Examination for admission to the pharmacy course.
For BHMS and BAMS
- For admission in BHMS and BAMS courses, a candidate must pass 10+2 Science examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Botany and Zoology) as compulsory subjects. The minimum aggregate marks required are 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology together.
- The lower age limit for this course is 17 years at the time of Submitting Application Form.
For MBA / MCA:
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks and 45% for those belonging to SC and ST category. For the MCA course, the candidate must hold a degree in B.SCIT/ BCA/B.SC CS with Maths as the compulsory subject in class 12th.
- There is no age limit to admission to the MCA course.
For M. Plan:
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Planning, Civil Engineering, or a Master’s Degree in Economics, Environmental Science, Geography, Sociology, Anthropology, Statistics, and Social Work with a specialization in Community Development and Rural Development.
- The minimum marks required must be at least 50% or more in the qualifying examination.
- There is no age limit for this course.
For M. Tech
- Candidates should have passed or should be appearing in the 2021 Bachelor’s Degree of examination in the relevant field. The minimum marks obtained by the candidate must be at least 50% or above in the qualifying examination.
- There is no age limit for admission to M. Tech (Regular) course.
For M. Tech (Part-time)
- Applicants should have cleared Bachelor’s Degree in examination in the relevant field.
- It is mandatory that candidates have a minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a registered firm/ Company/ Industry/ Educational and/ Government, Autonomous Organizations.
- There is no prescribed age limit for admission to M. Tech (Part-Time) course.
For M. Pharma
- Candidates who have passed or are appearing in 2021 Bachelor’s Degree of examination or equivalent in Pharmacy are eligible to apply for this course.
- The minimum marks required to be secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination is 50%.
- Admission to UG level courses in Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Pharmacy, and Integrated MBA requires an applicant to have passed the 10+2 examination of CHSE, Odisha, or equivalent.
- The percentage required and the concerned subjects in the qualifying examination for different courses are mentioned in the below section.
- OJEE provides admission to various postgraduate courses like Computer Application, Business Administration, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, and Planning, etc.
- Furthermore, the minimum eligibility requirement to seek admission in postgraduate courses through OJEE Notification 2021 is that an aspirant should have passed or appeared in 2021, Bachelor’s Degree of examination from any University of Odisha or from an AICTE approved Institute or from a recognized University as defined by UGC.
- The eligibility criteria for ojee.nic.in Notification 2021 for postgraduate courses are given in the below sections.
OJEE Application Fees 2021:
Fees payable to respective Colleges / Institutes / Universities at the time of admission will be decided by the competent authority. The same shall be published in OJEE website during counselling after approval by Government of Odisha.
- Pharm / M.Arch / M Plan / M.Pharm / Int. MBA and Lateral Entry to B.Tech / B.Pharm Courses- INR 1000
- MBA and MCA, MBA and M.Tech- INR 1500
OJEE Exam Date 2021:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE – 2021) will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode during 17th – 24th June, 2021 (Tentative Schedule) for admission to First Year Degree Courses in B. Pharm, Integrated MBA (5 Years), Lateral Admission to Second Year (Third Semester) of B. Tech./ B. Pharm and First Year Masters Degree Courses in MCA, MBA, M. Tech, M Pharm, M Arch, M Plan, M Tech (Exe.).
|Starting of the online registration process||14th April 2021|
|Last date to apply||15th May 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st Week Of June 2021|
|OJEE 2021 Exam||17th To 24th June 2021|
|Release of Answer key||To Be Announced|
|Announcement of Result||To Be Announced|
|Starting of Counselling||To Be Announced|
How to Apply for OJEE 2021 Notification:
Step 1: Go to Official Site for OJEEB
Step 2: On the home page under the latest news check for the link that says OJEE Application Form 2021.
Step 2: Click on the link which will be redirected to ojee.nic.in.
Step 3: Then click on the Register option and complete the registration process by filling in the respective details.
Step 4: Then tap on the Login button fill the Application Form by entering the respective details, uploading the images and documents, and paying the Application Fee.
Step 5: Click on the submit button then download or save the OJEE 2021 Online Application Form.
Step 6: Take a printouts of it and save for further use.
|Course Name||Apply Online link|
|To Apply For OJEE 2021 Integrated MBA/ B. Pharma (FORM A)||Click Here|
|To Apply For OJEE 2021 Lateral Entry to B. Tech (DIPLOMA and +3 Science Pass out) / Lateral Entry to B Pharma 2021 (FORM B)||Click Here|
|To Apply For OJEE 2021 MBA, MCA (FORM C)||Click Here|
|To Apply For OJEE 2021 M.Tech, M. Arch, M .Pharm and M. Plan (FORM D)||Click Here|
|To Apply For OJEE 2021 MBA and MCA, MBA and PGAT (M.Tech, M. Arch, M. Plan, M. Pharm) (FORM E)||Click Here|
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Admission to UG level courses in Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Pharmacy, and Integrated MBA requires an applicant to have passed the 10+2 examination of CHSE, Odisha, or equivalent.
The age limit is not prescribed for appearing in Odisha Joint Entrance Examination for admission to the pharmacy course.
OJEE 2021 Application form has been released on 14th April 2021 and the last date to apply is 15th May 2021.