Oil India Recruitment 2020 Notification Released on the official site. Oil India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude Oil, Natural Gas and Manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarter at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam.
Oil India Limited intends to engage a Consultant (Gas Lift Optimization) in Assam on short term contract basis for a period of 02 (Two) Months. Applications are invited from interested candidates, for engagement as Consultant (Gas Lift Optimization) on contract basis at Field Head Quarter (FHQ), Duliajan, in Oil India Limited as per the terms & conditions mentioned below.
Oil India Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Oil India Limited|
Oil India Recruitment 2020 Eligibility:
- a) The incumbent should have thorough knowledge in entire gamut of petroleum production, especially in the field of Gas Lift / Artificial Lift Technology with over 25 years of Industry Experience in E & P Sector.
- b) Should have hands on application experience on different gas lift trouble shooting tools.
- c) Experience in installation and optimization of other mode of artificial lift will be an added advantage. d) The age of the incumbent should be not more than 65 years as on 11.04.2020.
Oil India Recruitment 2020 Period of Contract:
02 (Two) months 7.0
Oil India Recruitment 2020 Place of Posting:
Field Headquarter, OIL, Duliajan, Assam 8.0 Honorarium and Facilities:
Oil India Recruitment 2020 Contract Remuneration:
Salary – Max Rs. 1, 70,000/- per month.
- b) Travel/Boarding during all official tours outside the place of posting will be as per entitlement of the Grade- I (i.e. Executive Director) executives of OIL.
- c) Incidentals @ Rs. 250/- per day for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting. d) Paid Leave entitlement of 3 days for 2 months.
- e) Incumbent will work in line with the regular executives of the Company.
- f) Normal company holidays of OIL will be applicable. 9.0 Selection Process: Selection will be based on personal interaction by a Selection Committee. 10.0 Interested and eligible persons may send their duly filled in application (in prescribed format given below) to GM (Human Resource), Personnel Department, Oil India Limited, Duliajan, Dibrugarh, Assam-786602 and should reach on or before 11.04.2020 by 23.59 hours.
Oil India Recruitment 2020 Job Responsibilities:
- a) To provide hands on support to Production Engineering team on all technical issues such as planning, designing, installation, commissioning, monitoring, troubleshooting and production optimization of Gas Lifted Wells.
- b) To ensure that Gas Lifted Wells operate at Maximum technical/economic rates; leverage exception-based surveillance and periodic technical reviews to sustain production targets and forecast delivery.
- c) Specialties should include well opportunity identification, maturation and execution; proven ability to build shared vision that optimizes gains from gas lift valve change out activities.
- d) Identifying the need of, selecting and designing the artificial lift methods for field development planning and optimization using gas lift through application of relevant software.
- e) Well and field performance evaluation, problem diagnosis and production system optimizing.
- f) Adequacy check and study of the existing Artificial lift system and optimize the fields operating on various artificial lift modes.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|