OCF AVADI Recruitment 2022: Check Application Form, Qualification, Salary and Closing Date Details Here!!! The Ordnance Clothing Factory (OCF)Avadi has released a notification for recruiting Trade Apprentices (for ITI & Non-ITI in trade of tailor/men).The application form for the job is attached below. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job, before the job vacancy period expires.
OCF AVADI Vacancy 2022 Details
|Company name||Ordnance Clothing Factory (OCF)Avadi|
|Post name||Trade Apprentices|
|Last date||21 days from the date of vacancy notice issued.|
OCF AVADI Vacancy:
The Ordnance Clothing Factory (OCF)Avadi has released a notice for hiring Trade Apprentices (for ITI & Non-ITI in trade of tailor/men).the company given job opportunities with 180 vacancies
OCF AVADI Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates applied for the job must have passed in Madhyamik (class 10thSTD or equivalent) for Non-ITI Apprentice.
- And ITI in related field for ITI apprentice job.
OCF AVADI Selection Process:
The candidates applied for the job will be Selected on the merit Basis. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in matriculation/ ITI (according to the job post applied by the candidates). Based on the post vacant, the merit list will be prepared. The candidates will be selected only on the merit basis.
OCF AVADI Salary:
The selected candidates will be provided with the Stipend of Rs.6000 (for non ITI) and Rs. 7700 (for ITI workers) no other allowances will be provided.
How to apply for the OCF AVADI Job?
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the board: https://avadiocf.kvs.ac.in/ and search for the job notification from the “Announcement” column
- Download the application form (attached with notification) and fill the required details.
- The applicants have to pay Rs. 100 as Application Fee and send the application to the mentioned postal address: “General Manager, Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi, and Tamil Nadu- 600 054”.
- The candidates have to submit the application within 21 days of job notice issued.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The candidates have to submit the application within 21 days of job notice issued
The selected candidates will be provided with the Stipend of Rs.6000 (for non ITI) and Rs. 7700 (for ITI workers) no other allowances will be provided
The applicant have to paid Rs. 100 as application fee