Navodaya Vidyalaya Assistant Recruitment 2021 OUT – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released a recruitment notification for posts of Project Associate and Technical Assistant. This recruitment has a total of 3 vacancies. The Last date to submit the application form is 20 February 2021. Aspirants can download the application form from the following link attached to our blog.
NVS Notification 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Project Associate and Technical Assistant|
20 February 2021
NVS Vacancy 2021:
- Project Associate – 2 nos
- Technical Assistant – 1 no
- Total- 3 nos
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment Qualification:
Applicants should possess the following qualification:
- Post Graduate in STEM or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine
- B.Sc (Computer Science/ IT) or BCA or Master degree+ (PGDCA through regular mode) or Diploma in Engineering and Technology
- Project Associate: Rs.38400 per month
- Technical Assistant: Rs.24800 per month
NVS Notification 2021 Job Role:
- To provide assistance in implementation of the Project
- Data entry PPT Compilation of Data Knowledge of DTP Desktop publishing, Web hosting Knowledge of hardware
How to Apply for NVS Recruitment 2021:
- Aspirants must send their application form with detailed resume to below mentioned address.
- Details regarding the further selection will be informed to the candidates time to time
Application should be addressed to:
Project Coordinator, Vigyan Jyoti,
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
How many vacancies are allotted for NVS Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 3 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment
What is the last date to apply for NVS Recruitment 2021?
The Last date to apply for this recruitment is 20.02.2021
Where can I download the application form for NVS Recruitment 2021?
The Application form is available in official site. You can also download the form from the above link.