NTPC Recruitment 2021 Notification – Engineering Candidates Attention | Apply Online Soon. This is the Last Date Reminder for NTPC Limited Vacancy!!! National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has already released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Associate Positions (Expert in Thermal Designing of Boiler, Expert in C&I related Design of Boiler & Expert in Performance Evaluation of Boiler Vacancies.
Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time for applying online. NTPC shall not be responsible, if candidates are not able to submit their applications due to last time rush.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online | NTPC Recruitment 2021 Last Date to Apply:
- The incumbent shall be part of the Project Engineering-Mechanical (Boiler & Auxiliaries) team and will work closely with Station Engineering and other functional groups of NTPC for development of thermal modelling for coal fired boilers.
- Candidates must have completed Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with Minimum 30 years of work experience. Applicant must have General Manager level working experience and Degree in Electronics Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Instrumentation Technology.
- Job Seekers do not exceeding Maximum Age Limit of 64 years of age. Applicants also having Minimum 30 years of work experience. Applicant must have General Manager level working experience.
- The expertise can be utilized to develop the modelling by developing the empirical formulas, thermodynamic equations, logarithmic equations, curves, constants of calculations and iterations. The model shall be capable of analysing different operating scenarios like different loads, mill combination and coal parameters and shall be able to suggest optimized settings.
- Since the model developed will be site specific, coal specific operating constraints can also be built in the model. Further the present load swings with re newables can also be modelled leading to the optimized operation of the unit resulting in fuel savings.
- Applicants are required to submit their bio data including, DOB, Qualifications, designation/grade/level wise experience details with period of experience and name(s) of Organisation/department, Contact details through email mentioning subject as “Associate Position: B/13/21” at email@example.com
**10th Pass Can Apply**
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
Job Seekers do not exceeding Maximum Age Limit of 64 years of age.
Selection will be based on as per norms.