NRIDA Recruitment 2021 Last Date – for Joint Director, Dy. Director & Other Posts || Download PMGSY Application Format Here!!! National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency (NRIDA) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Joint Director, Dy. Director, Assistant Director, Sr. Consultant, Data Scientist, Product Manager IT, Planning and GIS Lead, Traffic & Transport Planning Engineer.
- There are 10 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The last date for the application is 12.09.2021. Interested candidates should respond before the last date.
- A degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized college or university is necessary. For the position of Joint Director (P/T), candidates with a postgraduate degree or higher in roads engineering, transportation engineering, or civil engineering, with specialized experience in relevant civil engineering duties in road construction, would be preferred.
- For Director (P/T), a degree in civil engineering, ideally a postgraduate or equivalent degree is required. For additional information on the qualifications for other positions, see the official notification.
- Candidates should have age between 30 to 62 years are eligible for apply to the posts. Aspirants will get the consolidated monthly remuneration for the posts Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1, 20,000/- per month refer official notices. The selection process will be based on the board norms. The selection procedure will be intimated to the candidates separately.
How to Apply For NRIDA Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- After that, you’ll be taken to the Home Page.
- Click on the Advertisements/ Circulars link.
- Also, you can get a copy of the NRIDA advertisement.
- Thoroughly read the advertisement.
- Candidates must submit their applications through the appropriate channels.
They allotted 10 vacancies for the posts.
The last date for the application is 12.09.2021.
Candidates should have an age limit between 30 to 62 years.