NPCIL Executive Trainee Interview Admit Card 2019 – Download ET Result
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited(NPCIL) has released Interview Date for the Recruitment of 200 Executive Trainee Post through GATE 2017 or GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 Score. Interviews are scheduled tentatively from 20th May 2019 to 24th May 2019. Interviews for Chemical, Electronics & Instrumentation Disciplines will be held at Mumbai only.
Shortlisted applicants will be informed through email and SMS (if active mobile number provided) about the availability of the ‘Interview Call Letter’ online on the website, if shortlisted for the interview. The time and venue of the interview will be available in the ‘Interview Call Letter’. Applicants can login through the ‘Applicant’s Login’ and print the same. The applicant must carry a clearly printed ‘Interview Call Letter’ to the interview venue, without which she / he will not be allowed to appear for interview.
The shortlisted applicants appearing for the interview should invariably carry with them the following at the time of reporting for personal interview :
- Photo identity proof of PAN Card / Driving License / AADHAR Card / Voter ID / College ID / Government issued ID to secure entry for interview.
- One clear printout of the Interview Call Letter bearing photograph of the applicant.
- One clear printout of the full online application form.
- One set containing self-attested copies of the certificates in support of educational qualification (both degree certificate and mark sheets), experience, caste / category, proof for date of birth etc.
- Originals of all the above mentioned documents.
Candidates can regularly visit our website for more updates…
ForWhatsapp Group – Click Here