NPCI Senior Associate Recruitment 2021 OUT – Check Details Here || Apply Online!!!! National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Senior Associate – Application Development. Candidates can apply only through online mode at the official website. Candidates can check the eligibility before apply to the post. Job seekers can use this huge opportunity. NPCI Recruitment details such as qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below in our blog.
NPCI Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|National Payment Corporation of India|
Name of the post
|Senior Associate – Application Development|
No of vacancy
|As per recruitment|
About National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI):
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
- The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
- NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay.
NPCI Education Qualification:
The candidates should have pass in Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline or an equivalent BCA in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization. Refer the official notification for more details about the recruitment. Post graduation is not required for this recruitment.
Job Description for NPCI Recruitment 2021:
Candidates should have Experience in software coding using open source stack and java\J2EE technologies:
- Having sufficient design and coding experience in a complex enterprise software environment.
- 3+ years of software experience with developing java and J2EE applications, and spring framework.
- Hands on development on spring.
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures and algorithms
- Good exposure to Design patterns.
- Hands-on experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Linux, SQL
- Good knowledge of Open Source software applications is must
- Must have strong coding skills.
- Must have strong experience on in-memory cache DB like Redis etc.
- Must have strong knowledge in coding for highly available applications only using open source stack in payments domain, preferably for products such as EFT switching, e-commerce, payment gateways, clearing & settlement solutions.
- Strong experience in relational database and SQL. Knowledge of NoSQL is a must.
- Should be a good team player – Needs to work with Technical Architects/Development leads/ business leads to solve technical and business problems.
- Must have good Verbal and written communication skills
How to apply for NPCI Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of NPCI website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select “SENIOR ASSOCIATE – Application Development” on that page.
- Read the notification and click “Apply” button.
- Fill the application form and click submit button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
NPCI Recruitment Job location is Chennai, Hyderabad/Secunderabad.
Candidate should have BCA in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in any specialization or Any Postgraduate in Any specialization is mandatory to apply for NPCI Jobs 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.