North Central Railway Recruitment 2021, Apply for 480 NCR Act Apprentice Posts as Last Date Nearing!!!. North Central Railway will end the application procedure for the posts of Act Apprentice. The board has released 480 vacancies for this recruitment. The Last Date to apply for this recruitment is 16 April 2021. If you are not yet applied to this recruitment, then apply now before the registration is closed.
- Candidates must have completed 15 years and should not be more than 24 years of age as on 17.03.2021
- The candidates must have passed 10th Class exam or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and ITI passed certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
- The selection for training will be done on the basis of merit list prepared from the list of eligible candidates
- There will no written or oral examination for this selection
- Merit List will be prepared on the basis of average of percentage of marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent exam from an education board or institute and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects
- Personal Email ID
- Scanned Photo, Signature and Left thumb Impression
- Two Physical Identification Marks
- Candidate’s name and Parent’s Name
- Matriculation Mark sheet and certificate issued by respective board, ITI Mark sheet
- Aadhar Card and Pan Card
Application Fee & Stipend:
- An application fee of Rs.100 and portal fee of Rs.70 + GST is to be paid by the candidate
- The SC,ST PWD and women candidates are exempted from application fee
- Portal fee of Rs.70/- + GST will compulsorily be paid online by all candidates
- Stipend will be paid as per the Railway board’s Instructions
- Before applying online, applicant should satisfy himself that he is fulfilling desired qualification, eligibility and other terms and conditions.
- While applying fill all the details in the application form and upload the needed documents
- The Direct Link to online application form is attached in the below link
- After checking the entered details, submit the application form
- If candidate is not fulfilling the requisite qualification and has been erroneously selected, the candidature of such candidate will be terminated without any information.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The Last date to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 is 16 April 2021
There are totally 480 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment
The selection will be done based on merit list