NLC Recruitment 2021 – 22 Notification – Engineering Candidates Wanted | Application Form Download Soon. This is Last Date Reminder Notification for NLC India Limited Vacancy!!! Earlier, NLC India Limited invites applications for engagement of Full Time Advisor from retired executives of Chief General Manager (E8) grade and above from Govt./Public sector undertaking/Private sector for a period of One Year.
To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date. NLC will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications for reasons beyond its control.
NLC Recruitment 2022 Application Form:
- Candidates must have completed Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute and Minimum cumulative post qualification experience of 25 years in Engineering of Thermal Power Plants in a Govt./Public Sector / Private Sector and should have experience in Thermal Power Project Planning and Engineering activities for 660/800 MW thermal power projects, development & optimization of Plant Layouts including Main Plant.
- Applicants do not exceeding Maximum Age Limit of 65 years of age. Consolidated monthly compensation / honorarium will be fixed in minimum of the scale pay in which he / she retired. The amount of monthly honorarium will be decided by the Selection Committee based on the level in which the senior-level officer had retired.
- The Domain experts who have relevant experience in the Project Engineering activities of 660/800 MW Supercritical Thermal Power Projects are preferred. Selection will be done by a Selection Committee. NLCIL reserves the right to shortlist candidates for Selection process.
- NLCIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the engagement process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. Any modifications/amendments in this notification will be published on NLCIL website only.
- The documents and application form may be submitted in a cover super scribing the post applied for and the Advertisement Number and the same shall reach the office of The Chief General Manager (HR), NLC India Limited, Corporate Office, Block-01, Neyveli – 607 801 (Tamilnadu) by Registered post/Speed Post by 15-01-2022. NLCIL Management shall not be responsible for delay in transit, if any. Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
Applicants do not exceed Maximum Age Limit of 65 years of age.
Selection will be done by a Selection Committee. NLCIL reserves the right to shortlist candidates for Selection process.