NIT Recruitment 2020 Out – JRF Vacancies || Check Eligibility Details Here!!! .National Institute of Technology in Warangal has released the notification for the post of Junior Research fellow (JRF). Interested Aspirants can apply for this recruitment. The last date submission of application is 15-01-2021.NIT JRF Recruitment 2020 details have provided below
NIT JRF Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Board
|National Institute of Technology|
Junior Research fellow
NIT JRF Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Qualification:
- Candidates should have in first class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in B. Tech./B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering or relevant discipline or
- Applicant should have in first class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in M.E/M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering or relevant discipline and having good GATE Score
NIT JRF Recruitment 2020 Salary Scale:
Salary for the post of JRF is Rs 31,000+ 16% HRA for all two years.
How to apply for NIT JRF Recruitment 2020?
- Go to Official Site of NIT
- In the home page, find and check the notification for the post of Junior Research fellow
- Click the post of recruitment and read the details
- If you are eligible , then fill the required details in your application
- Send your application to the email or hard copy to the direct address given below
Principal Investigator (SERB project),
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
National Institute of Technology,
How much salary for the post of JRF in NIT Recruitment 2020?
Salary for the post of JRF is Rs 31,000+ 16% HRA for all two years
How to apply in NIT JRF Recruitment 2020?
The direct steps to apply in NIT JRF Recruitment 2020 have provided above