NISG Technical Lead Recruitment 2023: National Institute for Smart Government has recently released a recruitment notification for a Java Technical Lead post. NISG has recruiting this post for the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI). Interested and eligible candidates can read the complete details below.
NISG Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF:
|Board Name||National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)|
|Post Name||Java Technical Lead – Back End Java Lead|
|Job Location||Chennai / Lucknow|
NISG Recruitment 2023 Qualification:
Applicant should completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, MCA, Indian or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
NISG Recruitment 2023 Job Description:
This job required designing, creating, review REST API-based integrations. The job holder has to handle team members with minimum of 5 individual teams.
NISG Recruitment 2023 Skills:
How to Apply for NISG Recruitment 2023:
- Interested candidates open the official page; Official page link is given below.
- Once the official page is opened, click the “careers” section.
- The careers section page will display the current openings; Candidates have to click the link that he/she wants to apply.
- Read the job description, qualifications, experience, and skills required carefully before applying.
- Candidates who met the eligibility criteria can apply by clicking the apply link.
- Fill in the details carefully and submit the application.
- Once the application is submitted, the board will intimate you in the mail and further details will be send to your registered E-mail.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Applicant should completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, MCA, Indian or foreign equivalent degree.
The job location is Chennai/Lucknow.
Applicant should have 10 – 12 years of experience in J2EE.