NISG Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Criteria, Applications Details Here. National Institute of Smart Government-NISG released the job notification for the post of Senior Consultant (Technology Management). This offer is applicable for the experienced candidates. Selected candidates will have to work at the job location of Kohima. Eligible candidates can get the application link from the bottom of this Article.
NISG Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Smart Government-NISG|
|Name of the Post||Senior Consultant (Technology Management).|
NISG Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have the educational qualification of B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 10 plus years of experience in IT Projects, software development, security management in IT projects and 5 years experience of managing a complete life cycle of large scale IT / eGovernance software development projects. Candidates with MBA/M.Tech graduation will get the high preference at the time of selection.
NISG Jobs Skills
Candidates should have the skill in Technology Management, web base, Application Designing, Sql Tuning, Core Java, Software Developmentphp.NetJ2EEsoftware developer, Unix Shell Programming, SDLC to apply for the NISG recruitment 2022.
NISG Recruitment 2022 Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidates should have the coordination with the Technology Department at NeGD, assist the State Government in defining the standards for application architecture, database design, development and infrastructure deployment
- Applicants should study the status of IT Infrastructure of State and assist the State Government in coming up with a robust IT infrastructure to support the roll out of e governance projects
- Applicants would analyze the existing/ proposed projects in regard to strategic control, security, disaster recovery and business continuity
- Candidate should ensure that individual project level initiatives are interoperable, standardized, scalable and secure across various areas of software, hardware and infrastructure
- Candidates would partner with the PeMTs and help them in adhering to technical standards/ architecture/ product and strategic control, specifications for the e governance projects
How to Apply for the NISG Recruitment 2022?
- Enter the official website of NISG.
- Click the tab of NISB.
- Fill the key words related to the job in the searching area.
- Click apply, that will leads the login page.
- Enter the details and submit them.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Kohima is the location of the job.
Candidates should have the skill in Technology Management, web base, Application Designing, Sql Tuning, Core Java and others.
Candidates should have the educational qualification of B.E/B.Tech/MCA to apply.