NIRDPR Recruitment 2021 Out –Apply Online for Senior Consultant, Research Associate & Other Posts!! National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Infrastructure Specialist and other posts for filling 22 up various vacancies purely on contract basis.
Job hunters are advised to read the whole NIRDPR Recruitment 2021 Notification to know eligibility criteria, selection process, application procedure, and pay scale. Eligibility conditions fulfilled individuals can send the applications on or before the last date is 22.6.2021.
NIRDPR Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR)|
Name of the post
|Infrastructure Specialist and other posts|
|No. Of vacancy||
Last date for apply
NIRDPR Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Infrastructure Specialist – Post Graduate degree in Civil Engineering /Mechanical Engineering / Agricultural Engineering/ Construction Management/ Project Management from National / International Institutes or related filed as accepted by the Selection Committee.
IEC and Documentation Expert – Post Graduate degree in Journalism / Mass Communication from National / International Universities/ Institute.
Associate Strategic Managers – Post graduate in Rural Development / Management / GIS / MIS / any Social Science with strong academic background from National / International Universities / Institutes.
Programme Manager – The candidate should be a graduate with qualifications in computer application/IT.
Programme Executive – Graduate degree with strong computer and analytical skills in any discipline with at least three years of experience of working at Central / State Government in implementation of a National Level Scheme
(CFP Consultants) Project Officer NRM – B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
Project Officer – ICT – B. Tech in Computer Science / Masters in Computer Application
Research Assistant – B. Tech. (CIVIL) Graduation Typing and Computer Skills (MS Office)
Research Associate – Masters in Social Sciences, Social Work or Masters in Engineering / Technology – One year experience in research
ETL Tool Specialist – i) Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology Management or a related technical discipline. ii) 3 Years of experience as ETL Tool Specialist iii) Hands on experience in any of the Industry Leading ETL Tools like SAS, IBM, Oracle, Etc
Programme Officer – Master’s Degree or equivalent in Management, Rural Management, Rural Management / Rural Development or related fields from reputed University / Institutions like IIMs, IITs, IRMA, IIFM, TISS, XISS, XIMB, etc.
Senior Consultant (Capacity Building & Training) – Post Graduate in any stream of Social Science/Rural Development from any recognized University
Senior Consultant (Research &Documentation) – Post Graduate in any stream of Social Science/ Rural Development /Mass Communication / Journalism from any recognized university. Refer official notification for more details.
NIRDPR Senior Consultant Age Limit:
- Infrastructure Specialist – 45 yrs.
- IEC and Documentation Expert – 40 yrs
- Associate Strategic Managers – 40 yrs
- Programme Manager – 40 years
- Programme Executive – 40 yrs
- (CFP Consultants) Project Officer NRM – No age limit
- Project Officer – No age limit
- Research Assistant – 30 years
- Research Associate – 40 yrs
- ETL Tool Specialist – Maximum 45 years
- Programme Officer – Maximum 45 years
- Project Consultant – No age limit. Even Retired persons can apply
- Research Associate – 35 to 55 years
- Research Assistant (A) – 30 to 55 years
- Research Associate – 45 years
- Senior Consultant (Capacity Building & Training) – Not exceeding 50 years
- Senior Consultant (Research &Documentation) – Not exceeding 50 years
- Project Training Manager – Not exceeding 40 years
- Project Associate (MIS) – Not exceeding 35 years
NIRDPR Research Assistant salary:
- Infrastructure Specialist – RS 1.00 lakh to 1.25 lakh
- IEC and Documentation Expert – RS 40,000 to 50,000
- Associate Strategic Managers – RS 45,000 to 60,000
- Programme Manager – RS 50,000
- Programme Executive – RS 25,000 to 30,000
- (CFP Consultants) Project Officer NRM – RS 1,50,000
- Project Officer – RS 1,75,000
- Research Assistant – RS 22,000
- Research Associate – RS 40,000
- ETL Tool Specialist – RS 60,000
- Programme Officer – RS 75,000
- Project Consultant – Even Retired persons can apply 80,000
- Research Associate – RS 40,000
- Research Assistant (A) – RS 22,000
- Research Associate – RS 30,000
- Senior Consultant (Capacity Building & Training) – RS 120,000
- Senior Consultant (Research &Documentation) – RS 120,000
- Project Training Manager – RS 50,000
- Project Associate (MIS) – RS 40,000
NIRDPR Selection Process:
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the Interview. The written test/ interview will be conducted online or offline depending upon the COVID pandemic situation.
- No correspondence or telephonic enquiry will be entertained as regards short-listing, calling for interview, selection or engagement
How To Apply For NIRDPR Recruitment 2021:
- Click the below link to Apply Online for NIRDPR Recruitment.
- Register by creating a Username and Password.
- Go to the Login Page.
- Complete the application form by filling in all the details.
- Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates.
- Make payment and Submit.
- Save the Application form for future reference.
Candidates can apply from the official website or refer above steps.
They allocated 22 vacancies for the post.
The last date is 22.6.2021