NISG NEGD Consultant Recruitment 2021 OUT, Apply Online for DIC Job Openings Here!!!. Applicants for the positions of Senior Consultant- Technology Management– Consulting and Consultant-Technology Management are being sought by the National e-Governance Division (NEGD). The application deadline for this NEGD Recruitment 2021 is May 21, 2021. So, if you’re searching for a career in Digital India Corporation (DIC), you can find all the information you need in our blog. Use the direct connection to apply for this NEGD Recruitment 2021.
NISG NEGD Consultant Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National e-Governance Division|
|Senior Consultant & Consultant|
As per requirements
May 21, 2021
DIC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
- Applicants must have completed B.E / B. Tech(CS/IT/Electronics and Communication) / MCA, Post Graduation in MBA / M. Tech is Desirable Criteria for NEGD Recruitment 2021.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 10 plus years of experience in IT Projects, software development, security management in IT projects
- Preferred Industry certifications like PMP, PMI, Prince 2etc. are desirable
- 3 to 5 years experience of managing a complete life cycle of large scale IT / eGovernance projects
- 4 plus years of experience in IT Projects, software development, security management in IT projects
- Preferred Industry certifications like PMP, PMI, Prince 2 etc. are desirable
- 2 years experience of managing a complete life cycle or large scale IT / eGovernance projects
NEGD Recruitment 2021 Job Requirements:
- Consulting experience in design, development and execution of large scale IT Infrastructure/ Application development projects
- Strong documentation skills with respect to Business Process Re-engineering, Preparation of IT Plans, DPR, EoI, RFP, FRS, SRS etc
- Knowledge of emerging technologies like Block chain, Artificial Intelligence
- Define and roll-out of the IT Policies and processes related to IT Infrastructure and end user computing devices
- Should have good knowledge in Software Development, Data Analytics, BI/ML, Data extraction and Architecture design, data interpretation.
- Should have fair understanding of SQL to extract custom reports, optimum query designs, indexing, etc.
- Capable to create high quality and user understandable documentation, preparing project progress reports, MIS reports, Govt. Process Re-engineering, preparation of IT Plans, DPR, EoI, RFP, FRS, SRS etc.
- Working experience in Government/ PSU setup.
How to Apply for NISG NEGD Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the NEGD’s official website, negd.gov.in.
- Now refer the consultant and senior consultant notifiation
- Examine the qualifications requirements and, if you meet them, apply for this NEGD Recruitment 2021.
- To apply online, go to the page below.
- Fill out the application form on the NISG website
- Please submit the application form by the deadline
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The vacancies are not released by the board. Based on the company’s requirements the candidates will be chosen
The last date to apply for NEGD Recruitment is May 21, 2021
Go to site of NISG and then fill up the online application form of NISG NEGD Consultant Recruitment 2021