NEET UG Counselling 2021: Expected Date, Seat Number and Reservation Details Given!!!

0
NEET UG Counselling 2021
NEET UG Counselling 2021

NEET UG Counselling 2021 Date Announced Soon: Check Seat Number and Reservation Details from Here!!!National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) Counselling dates for the admission of Undergraduate MBBS, Dental and AYUSH courses is expected to be released soon. NEET UG examination was conducted on 12.09.2021 and the result was released on 01.11.2021. MCC hold NEET UG Counselling because of plea in Supreme Court, Challenging the EWS and OBC quota reservation for Medical Seats.

BE / B.Tech Can Apply 2022

Now the case was resolved and the dates for NEET UG Counselling were expected to be released soon. MCC would conduct online Counselling for 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats and the rest 85% of seats were comes under State quota. There are 192 Government Medical Colleges offered 4129 MBBS seats under AIQ and 23378 MBBS seats under state quota.

Flipkart Job Opportunities in Bangalore: No Minimum Qualification || Apply Today!!!

Total number of seats available for MBBS course in 83075, for BDS is 26949 for Ayush is 52720, for BVSc and AH is 603, 1899 for AIIMS and 249 for JIPMER. Counselling for 15% NEET UG seats will be conducted in 4 rounds. Details regards Counselling procedure will be released at the time of conduct of NEET UG Counselling.

**To Join Latest Job Update WhatsApp Group**

After Supreme Court allowed MCC to conduct NEET Counselling, Health Minister Manskukh Mandaviya  announced that NEET PG Counselling will begins from 12.01.2022. But none of official information released regards the conduct of NEET UG Counselling. Candidates are recommended to stay connected with our website for instant updates regard NEET UG Counselling.

Latest Central Govt Job Notification 2022

To Join Whatsapp
Click Here
To Subscribe Youtube Click Here
To Join Telegram Channel
Click Here
Online ClassesClick Here

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here