NEET MDS Syllabus 2023 Pdf Download: NEET-MDS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various MDS Courses under Dentists Act, 1948 (amended from time to time). NEET-MDS 2023 will be conducted on 1st March 2023. Candidates may refer the Exam Pattern and Syllabus from our website.
NEET MDS Syllabus PDF
|Name of the Board||National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test-MDS|
|Admission For||MDS Courses|
NEET MDS 2023 Exam Date:
- NEET-MDS 2023 shall be conducted in a single day & single session as a computer based examination on 1st March 2023.
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computers network (CBT) as per scheme prescribed.
NEET MDS 2023 Exam Pattern:
- The exam comprises of 240 Multiple Choice Questions with each question having 4 response options/ distractors in English language only.
- Candidates are required to select the correct/best/most appropriate response/answer out of the 4 response options provided in each question. Time allotted is 3 hrs.
- There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for UN attempted questions.
|Subject||Subject wise weightage(In numbers)|
|General Anatomy including embryology and histology||14|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology||14|
|General human physiology and Biochemistry||14|
|General Pathology and Microbiology||14|
|General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||14|
|Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||14|
|Oral Medicine and Radiology||14|
|Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||14|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics||14|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||14|
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||14|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||14|
|Public Health Dentistry||14|
NEET MDS 2023 Syllabus:
- The syllabus of the above topics shall be as per the latest Regulations for BDS courses notified by the Dental Council of India with prior approval of the Govt. of India. For the latest syllabus and other details please refer the website of the Dental Council of India, dciindia.gov.in
- The syllabus for the exam shall be that of BDS standard and shall cover all the subjects/syllabus taught during the BDS course as prescribed in the DCI Revised BDS Course Regulations, 2007 as amended from time to time.
XAT Result 2023 – Download Score Card / Response Sheet Link!!! Xavier School of Management (XLRI) will release the result and score card for the Xavier Aptitude Test 2023. The examination was held on 08.01.2023. Candidates who are appeared the examination can download the result and score card in our blog.
XAT Result 2023 Release Date:
|The Board’s Name||Xavier School of Management (XLRI)|
|The Post’s Title||XAT – 2023|
|Exam Date||January 8, 2023|
|Result Date||January 31, 2023|
|Score Card Date||January 31 and March 31, 2023|
|Status||Result Release Soon|
XAT Result 2023 Score Card Download Link:
- The board’s decision will be made public on January 31, 2023. Candidates can download here while they wait for the results. The score card will be available for download between January 31 and March 31, 2023. The Xavier School of Management will provide the 2023 Score Card following the exam (XLRI).
- Each institute’s XAT cut off scores will be different and announced separately. By comparing the percentile on their XAT scorecard with the cut off marks provided by the institute, candidates can determine if they are selected for the counselling phase.
How to Download XAT Result 2023?
- Candidates go to https://xatonline.in/.
- Check LATEST UPDATES option in the home page.
- Click “XAT Result 2023” link.
- Enter the required details in the result login.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out for reference.
NEET-MDS 2023 shall be conducted in a single day & single session as a computer based examination on 1st March 2023.
NEET-MDS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various MDS Courses.
The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computers network (CBT) as per scheme prescribed.