NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Out – 226 Vacancies || Apply Online: The National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) has advertised for Maintenance Associate, Programming Associate, Technician, and Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Traffic Controller positions. There are 226 openings for this position. From September 15, 2021 until September 30, 2021, eligible individuals can apply.
NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Details:
The Board’s Name
|National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC)|
|The Post’s Title||
Maintenance Associate, Programming Associate, Technician and Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Traffic Controller
Number of Openings
NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
Candidates must be at least 28 years old. Only reserved posts would be eligible for age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates (as per the Central List). (The OBC certificate must be in the format of the Central Government.)
NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
Applicants should completed 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or ITI(NCVT/SCVT) Certificate in relevant filed or 3 Years Diploma in Computer Sc./ IT/BCA/B.Sc. (IT) or 3 Years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic or equivalent or B.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) in relevant filed.
NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Salary:
|Posts||Consolidated Remuneration (All inclusive) Rs. Per month|
|Maintenance Associate/ Programming Associate/ Station Controller/ Traffic Controller||Rs.35250/-|
NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
Candidates from the UR, OBC, EWS, and Ex-Servicemen categories must pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) plus applicable transaction processing fees and GST. Candidates in the SC/ST category are not required to pay any fees.
NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will include a computer-based test (CBT) and a psychometric test, followed by a medical fitness test in accordance with the Indian Railway Medical Manual’s medical requirements.
How to Apply NCRTC Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates are first required to go to the NCRTC’s website www.ncrtc.in and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, Candidates may open the recruitment notification titled “Click here for O&M Vacancy Notice No. O&M-01/2021”.
- Candidates should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to know the eligibility, age criteria, etc.
- The candidate needs to register themselves.
- On Successful Completion of registration an application registration no. /login id and password will be generated.
- Candidates should fill up the application form and pay application fee.
- Submit the application and take a print out.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
There are 226 numbers of vacancies for the post.
Eligible candidates can apply from 15.09.2021 to 30.09.2021.
The candidates must have maximum 28 years.