National Judicial Academy Recruitment 2021 OUT – Up To 1, 42,400 Salary || Download Application Format Here!! National Judicial Academy announced job notification for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer (Group-B), Assistant Accountant (Group-C), and Electrician (Group-C) for filling up 3 vacancies on deputation basis. The Last date for the receipt of the National Judicial Academy Application Form is 15th June 2021.
So the interested candidates can download the applications from the official website or here. National Judicial Academy Recruitment and eligibility details, selection process, age limit are mention given below. Stay us for further updates.
National Judicial Academy Recruitment 2021:
Name of the Board
|National Judicial Academy|
|Name of the post||
Accounts Officer (Group-B), Assistant Accountant (Group-C), and Electrician (Group-C)
No of vacancies
15th June 2021
NJA Bhopal Vacancy 2021:
- Accounts Officer (Group-B) – 1 post
- Assistant Accountant (Group-C) – 1 post
- Electrician (Group-C) –1 post
The number of vacancy is subject to change and the Academy reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any or all the posts or to short-list the candidates in any grade based on qualification and experience.
National Judicial Academy Assistant Accounts Eligibility:
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Accounts Officer (Group-B)||Graduate Degree in Commerce or Business management preferable with specialization in Finance Management or have passed ICWA/CA examination or passed SAS/ Junior Accounts Officers examination or evaluation examination conducted by any organized Accounts department of Government.
Experience: At least 3 years experience in any Central/ State Govt. or any autonomous organization in Accounts. Those desirous appointing on Deputation should have served in the regular services in the scale below the scale of post for at least two years
|Assistant Accountant (Group-C)||Graduate in Commerce / Accountancy.
Experience: At least five years service with experience in e-governance and Accounts system, out of which three years service should be in the next below grade.
|Electrician (Group-C)||Candidates should have ITI certificate course in Electrician trade with not less than 60% marks and should possess domestic and industrial license issued by State Licensing Authority. Atleast two years experience in similar nature of service.
Desirable experience : In operation and
Maintenance of 33 KV substations. One year trade apprenticeship training in any industry and National Apprenticeship Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training.
National Judicial Academy Age Limit:
Candidates should have a Minimum age – 18 years and Upper age limit – for contract upto 45 years, for deputation basis upto 56 years. The cutoff date for determining age will be the closing date of application submission. Refer the official notification for more details about the age limit.
National Judicial Academy Assistant Accountant Salary Details:
|Name of the post||Approx. Gross Monthly Salary||Pay scale|
|Accounts Officer (Group-B)||Rs.52,533/-||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400|
|Assistant Accountant (Group-C)||Rs.29,835/-||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100|
|Electrician (Group-C)||Rs.23,283/-||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200|
the selected candidate will be entitled for [email protected]% of Basic pay or Free residential accommodation, EPF contribution, Medical Insurance Coverage for Self and dependent family members as per NJA’s policy. Annual increment and any other allowances as sanctioned from time to time will also be admissible.
National Judicial Academy Selection Process:
- The mode of selection for Group–B post will be either through aptitude/skill test and/or interview to adjudge the candidates professional and practical ability. Only short listed candidates will be called for aptitude/skill test.
- The mode of selection for Group–C posts will be based on merit of the candidate in skill/ written test. Only short listed candidates will be called for skill/ written test.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to attend aptitude/ skill test/interview.
Documents Required For NJA Recruitment 2021:
The applicant should submit application in the prescribed format along with
- self-attested latest photograph
- Copies of testimonial in respect of educational qualification, date of birth, experience.
- Extra-curricular activities caste certificate etc. along with two self-addressed envelopes (size 22 x 10 cm and with Rs.5/- postal stamp affixed).
- If applying for more than one post, separate application should be submitted for each post.
How To Apply For National Judicial Academy Recruitment 2021:
- go to the official website
- find the notification link in the home page
- Interested candidates may download the application form from Academy website www.nja.nic.in
- Send duly filled application in the prescribed format, super scribing the name of the post on or before 15.6.2021
- so as to reach in the office of the Registrar (Administration), National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, PO Suraj Nagar, Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.).
They allotted 3 vacancies for the post.
The last date for the application is 15.6.2021
The post name is Accounts Officer (Group-B), Assistant Accountant (Group-C), and Electrician (Group-C).