NASA Recruitment 2022: Science Graduates Can Apply Online!!! The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) have issued a Job Advertisement for appointing a Supervisory AST (Engineering Program Management) at the Location of Kennedy Space Center, Florida (USA) on Full Time Basis. The application for the job is given below. The eligible candidates can apply for the job, before 04-08-2022.
NASA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Company Name||National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)|
|Post Name||Supervisory AST|
NASA Job Eligibility:
- The candidates applying for the job must have Completed Bachelor’s Degree in the Major of Engineering/ Physical Science, Mathematics, Life Science, Computer Science/ other field of Physical Science from a Recognized College or University
- The candidates applying for the job must have One Year of Specialized Experience Equivalent to the Next Lower Grade of GS-14 level
NASA Roles and Responsibilities:
The selected candidates have to perform following duties:
- Have to Advise KSC Research and Technology Management Board, serving in KSC bid and proposal process.
- Must to Assist Chief, ensuring KSC R & T is being effectively managed
- Should Provide leadership to employees in Research and Technology Management Office
- Have to Provide written and oral communications and reporting on KSC R & T
- Have to responsible for program and/or project management, reporting, and planning.
NASA Recruitment Process:
The candidates applying for the job will be selected based on their Qualification, Eligibility and their Responses to the Vacancy Questionnaire. The Candidates will be evaluated based on their Oral Communication, Problem Solving, Risk Management, Technical Competence, and Technical Management Skills required for the job post.
The candidates applying for the job will be given the Salary of GS 15 pay scale ($132,093 – $171,720 per year)
NASA Job Details:
- Job Location: Florida (USA)
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Job Application Closing Date: 04-08-2022
How to Apply For NASA Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates applying for the job must visit the Official website of the board: https://www.nasa.gov/
- Select on”Careers@NASA” option available in “About” column of the home page.
- click on “Search jobs” option
- Search and click on the Job Notification. Check the job details and eligibility of the job post.
- Click on “Apply” option, Register/login with their details to applying for the job.
- Candidates can apply for the job, before 04-08-2022.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The candidates can apply for the job, before 04-08-2022.
The selected candidates will be given posting at the location of Florida (USA).
The candidates apply for the job in Online Mode only.