NASA Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Supervisory Electronics Engineer, AST, Electronic Instrumentation Systems Post | Apply Online. National Aeronautics and Space Administration has released the recruitment notification on their official site for the post of Supervisory Electronics Engineer, AST, Electronic Instrumentation Systems. Job location is Greenbelt, MD. Candidates who willing to apply for this recruitment are advised to visit the official site and check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply online. OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Online Application
Online application for this recruitment will receive from 19.05.2021 and last date to apply for this recruitment up to 01.06.2021 on their official site only. No other mode of application will be count.
Candidates need not to worry about how to apply and / or Where to download the application form. We provide the application form direct link and detailed notification on this page. Kindly refer it till end and apply immediately. And avoid last minute Rush.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||National aeronautics and space administration|
|Name of the Post|
|Number of vacancy||02|
|Starting date to apply||19.05.2021|
|Last date to apply||01.06.2021|
NASA Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate must have successfully completed a bachelor’s or graduate degree with a major in either
- Engineering from a college or university that has ABET accredited engineering programs (OR)
- Physical Science, Mathematics, Life Science, Computer Science*, or other field of physical science.
- Degrees in engineering technology are not considered to be qualifying for this position.
- Degrees must have been received in the year of, or any year subsequent to the original date of accreditation.
- Curriculum must include 30 semester hours of course work in a combination of mathematics, statistics and computer science. Of the 30 semester hours, 15 must be in any combination of statistics and mathematics which includes differential and integral calculus.
- Candidate must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade, which has equipped you with the particular competencies needed to successfully perform the duties.
- To qualify for GS-14, you must have one year of directly related specialized experience equivalent to the GS-13 level providing leadership to a team of electrical engineers; identifying laboratory resources and participating in the process of defining budget allocations, cost and schedule requirements for projects.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Salary Details & Selection process
If candidates are found qualified then candidate may be referred to the hiring manager for further consideration. Whether or not candidate are contacted for an interview depends up on the location of the position and the judgement of the hiring manager.
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of $122,530 to $159,286 per year from the respective board.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Responsibilities
- Define and preside over technical, cost and schedule requirements of a variety of branch projects and new business.
- Assist the Branch Head in all areas technical, operational, and administrative.
- Responsible for leading, inspiring and developing people while helping to create and sustain an environment that fosters teamwork and innovation.
- Assist in Identifying Strategic objectives for the Branch, and implementing Branch policies, procedures and plans.
- Seek, train, inspire and motivate fresh new engineering talent for the branch, and motivate technical excellence.
- Supervise the work in the branch, including the monitoring of tasks performed by the support contractors to the organization.
- As a supervisor, you will provide equal opportunity in all Federal human capital and employment programs.
- Supervising electrical/electronics engineers involved in the technology development of equipment and/or systems in the branch, managing contracts and contract engineers, managing our lab resources, budget, and numerous projects.
How to Apply for NASA Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of NASA website.
- Select “Careers” section on the home page.
- Find and select “Supervisory Electronics Engineer, AST, Electronic Instrumentation Systems” notification on that page.
- Read the notification then click “Apply online” and fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents then click “Submit”.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
01.06.2021 is the last date to apply for NASA Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 02 vacancies offered for NASA Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.