NASA Cognitive Communications Project Manager Recruitment 2021, Apply Online Here!!!. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has currently searching for eligible job seekers for the posts of Cognitive Communications Project Manager. Interested candidates can apply by 16 April 2021. Other details of NASA Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
NASA Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration|
|Cognitive Communications Project Manager|
16 April 2021
NASA Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
Aspirants must have completed a bachelor’s or graduate degree with a major in either following streams:
- Engineering from a college or university that has ABET accredited engineering programs
- Physical Science, Mathematics, Life Science, Computer Science
- Other field of physical science.
- In addition to the basic education requirement, you must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade.
- Aspirant’s curriculum must include 30 semester hours of course work in a combination of mathematics, statistics and computer science.
- Of the 30 semester hours, 15 must be in any combination of statistics and mathematics which includes differential and integral calculus.
- Engineering degrees earned outside the Unites States must be recognized by a Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA), often known as accords
NASA Project Manager Job Role:
- Performs multiple functions which may include: planning, design, test and evaluation, cost analyses, program
- Maintains close contact with project technical leadership, contractors, stakeholders, commercial industry representatives
- Determines when directed project activities should be altered or stopped that includes monitoring contracted work
- Contributes to long-range project planning, advanced planning, future project definition, project implementation plans
NASA Vacancy 2021 Skills needed:
- Customer Service
- Decision Making
- Planning and Evaluating
- Written Communication
- Project Management
- Technical Competence
The following documents are required:
- SF-50/ Notification of Personnel Action
- Licenses, certification, Veterans preference, etc.
- If you are a surplus or displaced employee, submit proof that you meet the requirements for CTAP/ICTAP.
How to Apply for NASA Recruitment 2021?
- To begin the application process, click on the ‘Apply’ link.
- Logged into your USAJOBS account to apply
- If you are a new user, you will need to create one before beginning the application
- Upload your resume and other supporting documents
- After completing the “Include Personal Information” section, click to continue with the application process
- Finally verify all required documentation and submit the application.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There is only one vacancy is allotted for this recruitment
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 16 April 2021
Candidates need to apply for this recruitment by submitting their online application form