NASA Recruitment 2021 OUT – Check Eligibility Here and Apply Online. National Aeronautics and Space Administration has invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Aerospace Engineer, AST, Fluid Systems Test and Information Technology Specialist (Application Software). Total numbers of vacancy are 02. Last date for receipt of application is 02.02.2021. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details here then proceed to apply online. Refer this page till end for further details and online application form direct link available on this page.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)|
|Name of the Post||
Information Technology Specialist
Number of vacancy
NASA Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate must have successfully completed a bachelor’s or graduate degree with a major in either a) engineering from a college or university that has ABET accredited engineering programs or b) Physical Science, Mathematics, Life Science, Computer Science*, or other field of physical science.
For Aerospace Engineer post: Candidates must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade, which has equipped you with the particular competencies needed to successfully perform the duties. Experience includes the use of Computer Aided Design (CAD) Software e.g. Creo for fluid systems design; and fluids analysis software e.g. AFT Arrow.
For Information Technology Specialist: Candidates must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade, which has equipped you with the particular competencies needed to successfully perform the duties of the position.
- Attention to Detail – Is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
- Oral Communication – Expresses information (for example, ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
- Problem Solving – Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary for Aerospace Engineer post is $92,763 to $120,593 per year and for Information Technology Specialist is $96,013 to $124,818 per year from the respective board.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Location Details
- One Aerospace Engineer Vacancy on Kennedy Space Center, Florida and
- Another Information Technology Specialist vacancy on Cleveland, Ohio
NASA Recruitment 2021 Required documents
A complete application package includes a resume, required documents and completion of the vacancy announcement questionnaire. The following documents are required.
- There may be other supporting documents (Licenses, Certification, Veterans preference, transcripts, etc) depending on the answer to the questionnaire and job announcement description, that may need to submit.
How to Apply for NASA Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of NASA Website.
- Find and select the required notification on the Careers page.
- Read the notification and Click sign in button.
- Create an account and fill the application form then upload the required documents.
- Submit the duly filled application form and Print the registration form for future purpose.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for NASA Recruitment 2021?
02.02.2021 is the last date to apply for NASA Recruitment 2021/
How many vacancies offered for NASA Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 02 vacancies offered for NASA Recruitment 2021.
How to Apply for NASA Recruitment 2021?
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link available on this page.