NASA Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Management And Program Analyst Post | Apply Online!!! The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) have a Management and Program Analyst position open. Interested applicants may apply till the date of 18.5.2021. Don’t miss this chance if you’re interested in a career in aeronautics or space science. Our blog contains all eligibility material.
NASA is looking for Management and Program Analyst in the year 2021. The qualifications, pay, selection process, and other details are listed below. Candidates who are interested in the positions should visit our forum to learn more about them. We’ve included a direct connection to the application form for your convenience. Stay us for further updates.
NASA Job Vacancies 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration|
|Name of the post||
Management And Program Analyst
No of vacancies
18th may 2021
NASA Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
This job candidate does not have an education qualification requirement. Candidates may be expected to travel for this position.
- Candidates must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade, which has equipped you with the particular competencies needed to successfully perform the duties of the position described above.
- To qualify at the GS-14 level, you must have one year of directly related specialized experience equivalent to the GS-13 level leading and/or managing high priority projects in order to achieve the appropriate source.
- To qualify at the GS-13 level, you must have one year of directly related specialized experience equivalent to the GS-12 level coordinating projects in order to achieve the appropriate balance between resources. Refer official notification for more details about this recruitment.
- Duties described below are at the full-performance level. Duties assigned at a lower grade level will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity; duties will be commensurate with the grade of selected employee.
- Communicates and coordinates high priority initiatives for the Office of the Director’s (OOD) executive team by identifying and working obstacles with the team members.
- Creates, synchronizes, and monitors high-level status and key metrics for the OOD, separate from the Quarterly Management Review metrics, so that risks and issues are identified and tracked in a timely fashion.
- Assists, facilitates, and/or coordinates special projects for OOD as necessary.
- Spearheads the overarching program-level enterprise architecture process working with the new business lead, office leads, and other stakeholders on new ideas or business opportunities.
- Supports the Independent Verification and Validation (IVandV) Program’s leadership team in facilitating a comprehensive strategic planning process; acts as a strategic advisor to the executive team and leadership.
- Provides decision support to the IVandV Program’s leadership team through data gathering, information analyzing, and presenting considerations.
NASA Management And Program Analyst Salary:
The salary for the post is $92,143 to $141,548 per year. Refer official notification for more details.
NASA Selection Process:
The selection will be based on the qualifications and eligibility requirements listed in this vacancy announcement. To determine your qualifications and referral status, document verification, interview.
Aspirants will be assessed on the following competencies:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Performance Analysis
- Program/Project Analysis
NASA Required Documents:
- There may be other supporting documents (licenses, certification, veterans preference, etc.), depending on your answers to the questionnaire and job announcement description, that you may have to submit, please verify your application.
- Copies of your agency notice, most recent Performance Rating and most recent Notification of Personnel Action (SF-50) noting current position, grade level, and duty location.
How to Apply NASA Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates Go to NASA official website.
- Select Management And Program Analyst Notification from the drop-down menu.
- After reviewing all of the eligibility requirements, click the Apply Online button on the position announcement.
- If you are a first-time user, build an account and log in with your email address and password.
- Fill out the application form and send it.
The post name is Management And Program Analyst
Candidates can apply on the official website. Direct link is also available in our blog.
There are 1 vacancies for the post