NASA International Program Specialist Careers 2021 Out – Apply Online: The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has hiring the International Program Specialist Job Openings. Interested applicants may apply from 25.05.2021 to 01.06.2021. Don’t miss out on this chance if you’re interested in a career in aeronautics or space science. Our blog contains all eligibility material.
NASA is looking for International Program Specialist in the year 2021. The qualifications, pay, selection process, and other details are listed below. Candidates who are interested in the positions should visit our forum to learn more about them. We’ve included a direct connection to the application form for your convenience. Candidates are encouraged to visit our blog for the most up-to-date information on their dream job.
NASA International Program Specialist Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration|
Name of the Post
|International Program Specialist|
This position serves as an International Program Specialist in the NASA Headquarters, Office of International and Interagency Relations, Science Division responsible for drafting and negotiating agreements, planning, preparation, operation, and coordination of actions, communications and reports concerning the international aspects of the Science Mission Directorate.
NASA International Program Specialist Criteria 2021:
Before applying online for NASA International Program Specialist Recruitment 2021, an applicant must meet all of the eligibility requirements. As a result, make sure that everything on this page is correct. You must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade, which has equipped you with the particular competencies needed to successfully perform the duties of the position.
Additional selections may be made for similar positions across NASA within the local commuting area(s) of the location(s) identified in this announcement. By applying, you agree to have your application shared with interested selecting official(s) within NASA. CTAP/ICTAP will be cleared for any additional selection from this announcement.
- The responsibilities listed below are at the highest degree of performance. Duties allocated at a lower grade level will have a narrower scope, be conducted with less independence, and have a lower level of complexity; duties will be commensurate with the employee’s grade.
- Coordinates, analyses, assesses, and proposes Agency policies for international cooperative and reimbursable space operations in order to ensure that they are consistent with US foreign policy.
- For substantive mission-oriented initiatives, plans, directs, and executes national and international liaison operations.
- Expert analysis and guidance on agency-wide programmes are provided.
- Provides professional counsel or analysis by researching and writing reports or other working materials on complicated programme issues utilised in planning, implementing, and coordinating international space cooperation
NASA International Program Specialist Salary Details 2021:
- The salary for the post is $103,690 to $159,286 per year.
- The salary information is included in the official notice.
The following documents are required:
- SF-50/ Notification of Personnel Action
There may be other supporting documents (licenses, certification, veterans preference, etc.), depending on your answers to the questionnaire and job announcement description, that you may have to submit, please verify your application.
How to Apply NASA International Program Specialist Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates Go to NASA official website.
- Select International Program Specialist Notification from the drop-down menu.
- After reviewing all of the eligibility requirements, click the Apply Online button on the position announcement.
- If you are a first-time user, build an account and log in with your email address and password.
- Fill out the application form and send it.
The Job location for the post is Washington.
Interested applicants may apply between apply from 25.05.2021 to 01.06.2021.
The salary for the post is $103,690 to $159,286 per year