VAMNICOM Released NAFED Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary and Online Application link Given –Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management has released NAFED Recruitment notification for hiring the post of Assistant Manager (Accounts). There were totally 5 vacancies were offered for this post. Interested Candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 28.06.2021. Check the entire post for more details about this recruitment. Official Notification and Online Application link Given at the end of the post.
NAFED Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Name of the Post||
Assistant Manager (Accounts)
Number of Vacancies
There were 5 vacancies were offered in this recruitment and these vacancies were distributed zone wise.
Assistant Manager Age Limit at NAFED
Candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 35 years to apply for NAFED Assistant Manager recruitment 2021.
Assistant Manager Eligibility at NAFED
- Candidate should have completed CA or IWA or BCom with MBA finance form any of these nine institutes IIM, IMI, IIT Kanpur, MDI, XLRI, SPJIMR, TSM, VIT, RGIIM.
- Candidate should have minimum 3 years of work experience after completing PG in Commercial Undertaking with minimum takeover of 100 crores.
- Applicant should have knowledge in preparing budget, Operational Report Statements, Establishing and enforcing proper accounting method, Policies and Principals and Taxation.
- Candidate should have knowledge in computerized financing system and Computer Application system development in particular reference to latest FA.
- Candidate who has basic knowledge in banking operations with excellent communication skills and analytical thinking will be preferred.
NAFED Assistant Manager Salary Details
Selected candidate for the post of Assistant Manager in NAFED will get paid for Rs. 47600 to Rs. 151100 per month. Candidate will receive NAFED’s perks and benefits. The minimum gross salary will be range of Rs. 10.61 lakhs.
Assistant Manager Selection Process at NAFED
Candidates will be selected Zone wise based on the merit list of marks obtained in written examination and Interview. The written examination will be conducted at Delhi, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Kolkata. Based on the merit list of interview candidates will be called for personal interview.
NAFED Application Fee
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee. Fee should be paid through online only at the time of submitting the application form.
How to Apply for NAFED Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of vamnicom.gov.in
- Go to recruitment page then find the notification and application link.
- Or use the link given at the end of the page.
- It will lead you to application link.
- Read all the instructions given in official notification.
- Then fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have to submit the application form on or before 28.06.2021 for NAFED Recruitment 2021.
There are 5 vacancies were offered for the post of Assistant Manager at NAFED Recruitment 2021.
NAFED is abbreviated as National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd.