NABFINS Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: NABARD Financial Services Limited invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Regional Manager – Operations. Interested candidates can apply online for the post through the official website. The last date for receipt of the online application is 09.01.2023.
|Name of the Board||NABARD Financial Services Limited (NABFINS)|
|Name of the Post||Regional Manager – Operations|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||09.01.2023|
NABFINS Recruitment 2023 Qualification
- Candidates should possess Graduates in any discipline/stream/field from a recognized institute/university
- Candidates should have at least 3 years to 5 years of experience with MFI in managing multiple branch portfolios.
NABFINS Recruitment 2023 Skills
- Well-versed in the local language and English
- Candidates must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word
- Candidates must have a working knowledge of handling computer systems
- Driver’s License and Motorcycle are a must
NABFINS Recruitment 2023 Job Responsibilities
- Identify a new location for business purposes through his team of Branch Heads
- Control staff attrition and thus maintain adequate manpower as per budgetary allowance.
- Monitoring Post Disbursement Visits for CSOs, CSEs, and BHs and reviewing the same with the team during branch visits.
- Provide compliance on branch audit reports after reviewing the same with respective branches.
To know more details about the job responsibilities check the official notification
How to Apply for NABFINS Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website of https://nabfins.org/
- Click “Careers” on the homepage
- Search & Select the job notification on that page
- Download the application form and send it to the email id [email protected]
- And Click the apply online link and fill out the online application
- Submit the online applications within the last date
The last date for receipt of the online application is 09.01.2023.
Candidates should possess Graduates in any discipline/stream/field from a recognized institute/university
Interested candidates can apply online for the post through the official website.