NABFINS CSE Recruitment 2021 Out – Graduate can Apply Here | Apply Online Now!!! NABARD Financial Services Limited has going to fill up 01 vacancy for the post of Customer Service Executive (CSE) in Direct Lending Department on the Official Site. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Maharashtra can use this chance. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment via online on or before the last date 20.04.2021.
You can get information about all latest information for NABFINS Recruitment based upon skills mentioned in which you can find updates about education, age criteria, salary, application form and others information for Tamil Nadu Jobs.
NABFINS Recruitment 2021
Name of the Board
|NABARD Financial Services Limited|
|Customer Service Executive (CSE)|
Last Date to Apply
Mode of Apply
The CSE would be responsible for business development, operations management, training, staff management for his branch. He would be reporting to the BH with skip level reporting to RM. The CSE will be in a team comprising CSOs and MIS-officer in the branch. He will be responsible for maintaining documentation and process check.
NABFINS Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Applicants must have complete Graduates and above Must be well-versed with local language and English and Candidates must be comfortable to work with computer system with Driver’s License and Motorcycle is a must.
- Job Applicants shall have 1-3 years’ experience with similar job profile with sufficient exposure to the field operations in working with the target population in MFI and Knowledge of local language and willingness to travel extensively is mandatory.
- Candidates do not Exceeding Maximum age limit at 30 years. For candidates with relevant experience the same may be extended.
Business Development and Monitoring
- CSE is to conduct timely appraisal for customers sourced by CSOs in respective villages. CSE is required to ensure complete documents are received from the customers before processing an application.
- CSE is required to check the customers CRIF eligibility as per Credit Bureau check and conduct appraisal of customers who are eligible as per CB check and CSE is required to conduct appraisal visit to customers in one group at a time in one common location.
- CSE is required to conduct Appraisal for target customers identified by CSOs. He/She is also required to conduct house visits of every target customer and CSE should propose a group of customers to BH during BLC meeting for approval and disbursement only if they are found to be eligible during appraisal.
- CSE is required to be present with the BH to conduct Pre-disbursement visit for customers and support the BH as required for completing the disbursement process and The CSE would be accountable to do complete documentation check of all applications proposed by the CSO before client addition process is completed.
- CSE is required to conduct post-disbursement visit of minimum of 25% of disbursed clients in previous month and share the report to BH and CSE is required to share the Work Plan and Work Done to BH.
Customer Addition and Portfolio Management:
- He/She is to support the BH and CSOs for collection as per requirement and He/She is to ensure that all collection entries are updated on time as directed by HO.
- He/She is to ensure that disbursement entries marked in CMS by CSOs are correct without fault and Follow up with branch staff and customers to ensure collection for any pending collection from default customers.
- Identify proper customers through field visits and interaction and appraisal and Ensure that there is minimum dormancy in his branch portfolio.
- Ensure timely MIS sharing and data update to BH and HO and Ensure timely sharing of insurance related documents to HO Insurance Department.
- Regular follow-up on default customers through CSOs and self-visit to ensure collection.
Business Administration and Manpower management:
- Has to support BH for branch setup and administrative requirements for the branch.
- Support BH to consolidate and share the admin data details as required from HO.
- Support BH to Co-ordinate with Admin department for resolving any branch asset requirement.
- Provide recommendation/approval towards employee or branch related claims and settlements.
How to Apply for NABFINS Recruitment 2021:
Step 1: First visit official website, Go to the official site @ www.nabfins.org
Step 2: And check for the NABFINS Recruitment or Careers which you are going to apply.
Step 3: Open Apprentice Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
Step 4: Check the last date carefully before starting the application form
Step 5: If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes
Step 6: Send the application form before last date 20.04.2021 to below-mentioned email address and capture the Application number or acknowledgement number.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Applicants must have complete Graduates and above Must be well-versed with local language and English and Candidates must be comfortable to work with computer system with Driver’s License and Motorcycle is a must.
Candidates do not Exceeding Maximum age limit at 30 years. For candidates with relevant experience the same may be extended.
Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment via online on or before the last date 20.04.2021.