NABARD Recruitment 2022: No Exam |Application Fee – Apply Offline Soon!!! The (NABARD) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released a vacancy notification in order to recruit Bank’s Medical Officer (BMO) Posts at the location of Raipur (Chhattisgarh). The Application Form for the post is attached below. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job, before 30-04-2022.
The candidates applying for the job must have MBBS Degree (Allopathy)/ Degree in General Medicine from Reputed University with At least 2 years Experience. The candidates applying for the job must be in the Age Limit of 70 years (on completion of the contract).
NABARD Selection Process:
- The candidates applied for the job post will be selected based on the Interview conducted by the Board.
- The Bank has the rights to fix Minimum Eligibility Standard, for Short Listing the candidates.
- The candidates selected in the Interview will have to undergo the Medical Tests / submit Medical Fitness Certificate as per prescribed norms to BMO.
- Only Medically Fit Candidates will be appointed for the post.
- The Board’s Decision on the Selection Process of the candidates is Final and Binding.
The selected candidates will be given the salary of Rs.1000/- per hour for the first three years and Rs. 1200/- per hour on completion of three years of Contractual Service along with the Travel Allowance.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates have to apply for the job, before 30-04-2022.
The candidates applying for the job must have MBBS Degree (Allopathy)/ Degree in General Medicine from Reputed University.
The candidates applied for the job post will be selected based on the Interview conducted by the Board..