MSRLS Recruitment 2021 out –Project Manager & other vacancies: The Meghalaya State Rural Livelihoods Society (MSRLS) is accepting applications for 17 positions in the state of Meghalaya. The online application form will be available from May 27, 2021 through June 15, 2021. Candidates can apply for this MSRLS job on the organization’s official website.
The MSRLS Recruitment 2021 age restriction, as well as the salary selection procedure and other details, are provided below. Candidates who are interested in the positions can read more about them on our blog. We’ve provided a direct link to the application form for your convenience. Candidates are encouraged to check our blog for the most up-to-date information about their prospective jobs.
MSRLS Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Meghalaya State Rural Livelihoods Society (MSRLS)|
Name of the Post
|Project Manager & Block Functional Specialist|
No. of Vacancy
MSRLS Eligibility Criteria 2021:
While applying online for the NIFT Recruitment 2021, a candidate must meet all of the eligibility requirements. As a result, make sure that everything on this page is correct. The Project Manager position has a maximum age of 35 years, whereas the Block Functional Specialist position has a maximum age of 30 years.
Project Manager-Capacity Building:
- PG/PG Diploma/Degree in Rural Development/ Social Work/ Agriculture/Science from recognized University/ Institution
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Rural Development and Poverty Alleviation Programmes, should have worked for SHGs/Community Organization/ Cooperatives.
- Individuals having experience in training is preferred.
Project Manager – Knowledge Management & Communication:
- PG Degree /PG Diploma in Mass Media/ English from recognized University/Institution
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Journalism, Documentation and Research
- Proficiency in Handling Still & Motion Camera, Video Editing, Working with Photoshop, & Video Editing Software and Internet
- Individual Having Experience in Covering/ Documenting Rural Area/Population Will Be Preferable
Block Functional Specialist – Financial Inclusion:
- PG Degree/PG Diploma in Rural Development/ Social Works/ Business Management – Finance/ Commerce/ Science from recognized University/Institution
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Rural Development and Poverty Alleviation Programmes
- Having worked in a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)/ Micro Finance Institutions (MFI)
MSRLS Salary Details 2021:
The salary ranges from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 32,000 per month for this position. As a result, the above factors decide the salary. Candidates can discover more about the benefits package on the official website. Applicants who satisfy the position’s requirements are urged to apply. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
MSRLS Selection Process 2021:
Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and will be subjected to a multi-modal selection process that will include a preliminary examination that will test the candidates’ verbal, quantitative, and analytical abilities, as well as a group discussion, skill test, and/or any other tests that MSRLS deems appropriate. At each level of the examination, candidates will be screened. Shillong and Tura will host the preliminary examination. There will be no TA/DA paid to candidates who take the exam.
MSRLS Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
No application fee is required to be paid along with the application
How to Apply MSRLS Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website at msrls.nic.in for further information.
- Check for the Project Manager & Block Functional Specialist sector.
- Click the notification and take a close look at it.
- Make sure you’re eligible.
- If you meet the requirements, you may apply for MSRLS recruiting online.
- The link to the online application is provided below.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 17 numbers of vacancies for the post.
The last date to apply for the post is 15.06.2021.
The salary for the post is Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 32,000/- Per month.