MKU JRF Recruitment 2021 Notification Released- Check Details: Madurai Kamarajar University has been inviting applications for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position to work in a Department of Biotechnology (DBT), New Delhi funded research project entitled “Development of genomics guided novel diagnostic and targeted therapeutic strategies for gastric cancer”. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 05.06.2021. Now let’s check the details of this recruitment in this page.
MKU JRF Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Madurai Kamarajar University.|
Name of the Post
|Junior Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancy||
As per Requirements
MKU JRF Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have possess the educational qualification of first class M.Sc./ M.Tech, in Biotechnology / Zoology/ Genetics / Genomics / Biomedical Sciences / Biochemistry or related branch of life sciences to apply for this recruitment. NET / GATE qualified candidates would be preferred by the board.
MKU JRF Notification Experience:
Aspirants with the experience in relevant field are eligible to apply. In other words experience in Molecular Biology or Cell Biology projects is mandatory.
MKU JRF Salary:
Candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will be paid Rs. 30,000 pm as a salary. This salary detail is mentioned in the official notification of the board.
MKU JRF Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Applicants will be selected through the interview/ skill test / any other selection processes. The details of the selection process will be intimated by the board later. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply MKU JRF Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of MKU
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply (Call for Bioinformatician)
- Read the job notification carefully, if you are eligible then proceed to next step.
- Interested candidates may apply by sending a single PDF file comprising i) curriculum vitae, ii) PG consolidated mark statement, iii) UG & PG degree / other certificates, iv) work / indicated experience certificates, v) other relevant documents, to the following email address before 5th JUNE 2021.
Project coordinator & Head
Dept. of Genetics, School of Biological Sciences Madurai Kamaraj University,
Madurai — 625 021
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
- Also fill the details with the required attachments in the link given in the official notification. The direct link to the portal is provided below in this page.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The board will recruit the candidates as per the requirement.
Candidates can apply for this MKU JRF Recruitment 2021 by following the steps provided above.
The last date to apply for this MKU JRF Recruitment 2021 is 05.06.2021.