MILMA Internal Auditors Recruitment 2021 Out – Download Application Here!! Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (KCMMF) (MILMA) has invited the application for the post of ‘Internal Auditors’ for one year time period, with the option to extend one more year. Candidates can download the application from the official notification. Last date for apply to the post is before 4.00 pm on 19/06/2021. MILMA Internal Auditors Recruitment 2021 age limit, wage selection process, and other specifics are described below.
Candidates who are interested in the positions should visit our forum to learn more about them. We’ve included a direct connection to the application form for your convenience. Candidates are encouraged to visit our blog for the most up-to-date information on their dream job.
MILMA Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited|
|Name of the post||
No of vacancy
|As per recruitment|
Last date for apply
MILMA Internal Auditors Eligibility Criteria:
- The MILMA’s official announcement makes no mention of an age limit for the role. After submitting a work application, you may make an announcement. Candidates with prior experience are favored.
- Candidates should have a qualified Chartered Accountant First-level university degree or equivalent experience and Typically 2+ years of related experience in finance, accounting or audit. Refer the official notification for more details about this recruitment.
MILMA Internal Auditors Salary Details 2021:
- The audit fee per month may be quoted inclusive of Travelling and other out pocket expenses and GST. Unit wise fees should be mentioned as specified against the respective column in the form.
- As a result, the wage is calculated by the parameters mentioned above. Candidates will read more about the benefits plan on the official website. Those who meet the requirements for the position are encouraged to apply. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime chance.
MILMA Selection Process 2021:
- The selection process for the post is based on discussion. Candidates who are shortlisted will be called for a final round of discussion in KCMMF Head Office at Pattom. The final step in the applicant selection process is the board vote. As a result, anyone interested in learning more can visit the official website.
- The shortlisted parties will be asked to give a brief presentation on their methodology. Planning and way of approach to carry out the internal audit before completing the selection process.
How to Apply MILMA Recruitment 2021?
Interested applicants can submit their applications and bio-data to the proposals shall be sent by Registered/Speed post in an envelope titled “Expression of interq.st for Empanelment” to KCMMF Ltd to the address indicated below on or before 4.00 pm on 19/06/2021 along with copies of certificates proving education, experience, and other qualifications.
19/06/2021 is the last date for apply to the post.
Candidates can send their application to the proper channel.
The board has allocated various vacancies for the post of MILMA Recruitment.