Ministry of Home Affairs Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021 Out || Apply Now!!! – Ministry of Home Affairs has released the notification about the recruitment of Technical Assistant post in Department of Official Language, Ministry of Home Affairs on Deputation. Totally 01 number of vacancies were allotted for fulfill the recruitment.
The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website from 60 days from the date of publication by sending the duly filled application form with supporting relevant documents to the address mentioned in this blog. The eligibility criteria, age limit, selection procedure and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
Name of the Post
60 days from Publication
|Mode of Application||
MHA Recruitment 2021 Details:
The Ministry of Home Affairs is a ministry of the Government of India. As an interior ministry of India, it is mainly responsible for the maintenance of internal security and domestic policy. The Home Ministry is headed by Union Minister of Home Affairs Amit Shah. The Home Ministry is also the cadre controlling authority for the Indian Police Service (IPS), DANIPS and DANICS. Police-I Division of the ministry is the cadre controlling authority in respect of the Indian Police Service; whereas, the UT Division is the administrative division for DANIPS.
MHA Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The Maximum age limit for applying the Technical Assistant post is 56 years.
- Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territory Administration or Recognised Research Institutions or Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations:
(i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department;
(ii) with five years regular service in the grade after appointment thereto on regular basis in Level-4 (225,500-81,100/-) (pre-revised: Pay Band-1, Rs. 5200/-Rs.20,200/- and Grade Pay of Rs.22,400/-) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department
MHA Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
The Educational qualification for Technical Assistant post is Bachelor Degree from a recognized University and Working knowledge of Hindi. The Desirable Qualification is Working knowledge of computers and proficiency in using applications such as Word Processor, Spread Sheets, Power Point, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- All matters relating to organization of Hindi Computers Training Programmes through Central Hindi Training Institute.
- All matters relating to Development of Software projects for Department of Official Language through C-DAC, Pune and other companies. (To organize meetings and obtain approval from IFD etc.)
- All matters relating to Budget of the Technical Cell.
- RTI matters of Technical Cell.
- Work relating to organization of Technical Session on the occasion of Regional Official Language Conferences. To contact and co-ordinate with software companies for demonstration of Bilingual (Hindi, English) software in Technical Session.
- To obtain information of bilingual software and websites to various offices.
- Diary, dispatch and file movement work of the section by e-office.
- 0&M Reports, RTI returns and annual report etc.
- Any other work assigned by Director (Technical) from time to time.
MHA Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale:
The Salary for Technical Assistant post is Level-5 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.29, 200/- to Rs.92, 300/-) (pre-revised: Pay Band-1, 25200-20200/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-).
MHA Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure:
The Selection procedure is based on the deputation basis (including short-term contract).
- Vigilance & cadre clearance
- Attested copies of certificates of educational qualification
- Attested copies of complete and up-to-date ACRs of last five years (with rubber stamp on each page)
How to Apply?
Candidates can send their duly filled application form with relevant supporting documents to the address mentioned in this blog. The direct link for application form Prescribed format is mentioned in this blog.
Under Secretary (Ad.V),
Ministry of Home Affairs,
Room No. 81-D,
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Mode of application Procedure for MHA Recruitment 2021 is Offline
The Selection Procedure for MHA Recruitment 2021 is based on Deputation.