MHA Recruitment 2021 Out – Director & Admin Officer Vacancy || Apply Now!! The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has released the notification for the post of director & admin officer on contract basis. Last date for the application is 15/1/2021 at 5pm. (MHA) recruitment and eligibility details are given below in our blog.
MHA Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
Name of the post
|Director &admin officer|
|No of vacancy||
last date for apply
|15/1/2021 at 5pm for admin officer
2 months from the date of issue of this vacancy circular for director
MHA Vacancy 2021:
MHA Age Limit:
The maximum age limit for all categories will be 65 years. However, engagement beyond 65 years and up to 70 years.
Admin officer- Retired Govt. Servant from analogous posts and having experience in administration and accounts matters.
Director- Master’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent (ii) 15 years’ experience of handling cases of investigation in forensic disciplines in a forensic science laboratory of Central / State Government / Union Territories.
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Admin officer||Rs 45,000/-|
|Director||Rs.37400-67000/- + Grade Pay Rs.8900/- (PB-4) (corresponding 7th CPC pay level 13-A)|
How to apply for the post of MHA Recruitment 2021?
For admin officer post:
- The application should be completed in all respect by supporting documents.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained and no communication in this regard shall be sent to the applicant.
- The application may be submitted by post or by hand to the Office of the Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI), Delhi Head Office, “East Wing 1 ‘Floor, Shivaji Stadium, Connaught Place, New Delhi-10001.
- The application may also be sent via e-mail in firstname.lastname@example.org
- The last date for submission of application is 15.01.2021 by 5.00 p.m.
- Short listed candidates will be called for an interview with prior intimation
For director post:
Eligible for the post and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent directly to the Joint Director (Forensics), Central Bureau of Investigation, 10th floor, 5B, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, within a period of 2 months from the date of issue of this vacancy circular.
What all are the vacancies available at MHA Recruitment?
Admin officer& director
How many vacancies for MHA Recruitment?
They allocated 2 vacancies.