MHA Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 Out – Download Application Here: Non-IPS officers working in CPOs and CAMs on deputation for a term of three years are invited to apply for one post of Assistant Director at the Government of India’s Ministry of Home Affairs’ National Crime Records Bureau. For this place, there is only one opening.
Eligible applicants have 60 days from the date of the Employment News advertisement to apply. The qualifications, age limit, salary selection process, and other information for MHA Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 are listed below. Candidates are invited to visit our blog.
MHA Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Government of India’s Ministry of Home Affairs’ National Crime Records Bureau|
Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancy||
MHA Assistant Director Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- As of the closing date for receipt of applications, the effective age limit for deputation appointments is 56 years old. This Bureau is recruiting Non-IPS officers in Level-11 (pre-revised Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-) on a deputation basis for a period of three years or until IPS officers are deputed by MITA, whichever comes first. The details for eligibility and experience are given below.
- Officers eligible for the rank of Assistant Director must have five years of continuous service in an equivalent role, such as Level 11 (Grade Pay Rs.6600) or Level 10 (Grade Pay Rs.5400). General Central Service Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial is the designation.
- Officers with experience in administration, training, and project management for IT-related projects will be given priority. It is demanded that the vacancy circular be widely circulated to all qualified officers under your administrative control.
MHA Assistant Director Deputation:
A deputation in the same or another Central Government agency or department, including a deputation in another ex-cadre, a post held immediately prior to this appointment, is usually limited to four years. Candidates with experience who meet the above requirements are qualified to apply for the position.
MHA Assistant Director Salary Details 2021:
The applicants are chosen to serve on deputation for a three-year term. Level-11 (Rs. 67700-208700/-) (GP 6600/- pre-revised) is the pay scale for this position. Candidates who are interested in applying will do so right now.
How to Apply MHA Assistant Director Recruitment 2021?
- Willing candidates can visit the given link @ https://www.mha.gov.in.
- Choose the notification link followed by vacancies.
- Click the Assistant Director Notification PDF and check the eligibility details.
- Download the application form and take a print out.
- Fill the required details and attach the mentioned document copies.
- Send the application form to reach as,
Assistant Director (Adam.),
National Crime Records Bureau,
Ministry of Home Affairs, NH-8, Near SSB,
Mahipalpur, New Delhi -11003.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There is 1 vacancy for the post.
As of the closing date for receipt of applications, the effective age limit for deputation appointments is 56 years old.
Eligible applicants have 60 days from the date of the Employment News advertisement to apply.