MARKFED Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online Link will be Expired Soon. Last Date Reminder for MARKFED Punjab Vacancies. Earlier Punjab State Cooperative supply and marketing federation LTD has announced the job vacancies for 227 Dy. Chief Account Officer, Sr. Accounts Officer, Assistant Account Officer, Assistant Accountant and Other Posts.
As per Officer; Online Applications was activated on 12.04.2021 for that they will be closed soon the Apply online link on 12.04.2021. So; Interested Job Seekers who are not yet to apply OR Register for this huge vacancies; Make use this chance and Apply Online from today onwards.
Eligibility Criteria 2021:
The candidates who have an interest in the recruitment for 227 posts released by MARKFED Punjab can go through the educational qualification, age limit on below passages.
- Interested Job Hunter must have obtained B.Com. 1st Division plus Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant with minimum 5 year experience as such and Should have passed Matriculation standard examination of Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects from a recognized Board or institution or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
- Also having Knowledge of MS-Office is essential with B.Com. 1st Division plus Chartered Accountant with two years experience and Should have passed a computer information Technology course equivalent to “O” Level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India.
- Candidates interested in the posts should be of age between 18- 37 years. The upper age limit is relax-able up to 45 years in the case of persons already in the employment of the Punjab Government and its Board/Corporation/Commission/Authorities Employees and all State/Central Govt. employees.
Selection Process 2021:
- Selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the basis of written test only subject to fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria for the relevant post on physical verification of original documents at the time of counseling.
- The result would be uploaded on the MARKFED website only. All information relating to recruitment process shall be uploaded on MARKFED website only. No correspondence of any sort shall be made with candidate separately.
- Candidates will download and print their E-Admit Cards using their Registration number and Password. Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
- After the conduct of the written test, the answer key will be uploaded next day on the website for inviting objections to answers, if any.
Candidates will have to fill up online application form on MARKFED website www.markfedpunjab.com only. Application submitted by any other mode shall not be considered. Candidates applying for more than one post shall have to submit separate application form for each post along with the requisite fee for the same.
Candidates working in Government/ Semi Government organizations will have to fill up online application form for the post(s) applied and send a hard copy of the same through proper channel to: Chief Manager (Personnel), The Punjab State Cooperative Supply & Marketing Federation Ltd., MARKFED House, Plot No. 4, Sector-35-B, Chandigarh-160022.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
All candidates should have passed matriculation standard examination of Punjabi or elective subjects from recognized board or Institute and candidate should have knowledge in MS office.
Candidates interested in the posts should be of age between 18- 37 years. The upper age limit is relax-able up to 45 years in the case of persons already in the employment of the Punjab Government and its Board/Corporation/Commission/Authorities Employees and all State/Central Govt. employees.
Selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the basis of written test only subject to fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria for the relevant post on physical verification of original documents at the time of counseling.