Madras University M Phil Admission 2020. University Of Madras has released the Notification for Degree Of Master Of Philosophy (M.Phil.) Regulations For University Departments And Affiliated Colleges in (Academic Year 2020-2021) from Official Site. Applicants can download Notification from our website and Submit the application through online. Application should reach the office on or before 10.10.2020.
Madras University M Phil Admission 2020
|Name of the Board||University Of Madras|
|Course Name||Degree Of Master Of Philosophy (M.Phil.)|
|Last Date to Apply||10.10.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Madras University M Phil Admission 2020:
- Candidates for admission to the M.Phil. programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
Procedure For Admission:
- The University departments/ Colleges shall admit M. Phil students through an Entrance Test conducted at the level of Individual University department/ Colleges.
- The admission shall be based on the criteria notified by the Institution, keeping in view the guidelines/norms in this regard issued by the UGC and other statutory bodies concerned, and taking into account the reservation policy of the State Government from time to time.
- The University shall maintain the list of all the M. Phil registered students on its website on year-wise basis. The list shall include the name of the registered candidate, topic of his/her research, name of his/her supervisor/co-supervisor, date of enrolment/registration.
How to Apply for Madras University M Phil Admission 2020:
Step 1: Go to official website unom.ac.in.
Step 2: Click Application for Admission to – M. Phil (Academic Year 2020-2021) in Affiliated Colleges “, click on the advertisement.
Step 3: Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
Step 4: Download Application and Make a Payment
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|