Lamborghini Careers Openings 2021 Out – Check eligibility Criteria: Lamborghini is on the lookout for a new designer. We’re looking for a Procurement Production Readiness to enter our Sant’Agata Bolognese headquarters (BO). You will report to the Head of Procurement New Products and be in charge of optimising and controlling the tooling construction activities for car components; this task will be carried out primarily at suppliers’ facilities.
In addition, you can assist in project planning activities in the Procurement Department, concentrating on the manufacturers’ preparation for series production. The application process will open on May 20, 2021, and eligible applicants will be able to apply online. The positions with Lamborghini are listed below, with more information on our blog for interested candidates.
Lamborghini Jobs 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Procurement Production Readiness|
20 May, 2021
|Sant, Agata Bolognese|
Ferruccio Lamborghini, an Italian manufacturing magnate, created the brand in 1963 with the aim of creating a refined grand touring car to compete with existing marques such as Ferrari. The 350 GT was one of the company’s first models, introduced in the mid 1960s. Lamborghini’s 1966 Miura sports coupé was notable for its rear mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive configuration. New models and model lines were added to the company’s range and released to the market, resulting in improved brand competitiveness. Lamborghini’s revenues fell almost 50% in the late 2000s, after the global financial crisis and ensuing economic crisis.
Lamborghini Eligibility criteria 2021:
Before being considered for the Lamborghini Recruitment, an applicant must fulfil all of the requirements. As a result, double-check all here.
- University Degree in Mechanical/Automotive Engineer
- At least 4 years of experience (pref. Automotive field)
- Technical knowledge of transformation processes (tooling, mould flow analysis, Cad data)
- Competences preferably required on automotive components Personal
Qualifications and Skills
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be considered a plus
- Problem solving attitude
- Team Working attitude
- Availability for frequent business travel
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Visiting the manufacturers’ plant on a regular basis to ensure that the tooling for the assigned components is up to date.
- Taking part in the readiness meetings: Commitment Meeting, Meisterbock, Project Team
- During the readiness process, assisting series buyers and project managers by testing and optimising supplier timings.
- All sub-activities of the suppliers (toolmakers, external operations, bottlenecks) for the allocated components should be carefully planned and checked.
- Participating in the creation of key critical components, actively contributing previous experience and lessons learned, and being able to prevent setbacks during the ramp-up process.
- Internal reporting to the Procurement Director and the Commodity Manager
How to Apply Lamborghini Declared Job Openings 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://www.lamborghini.com/en-en/.
- Check the career page, and click the “Procurement Production Readiness” vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply “online option.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for your future reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must have University Degree in Mechanical/Automotive Engineer Degree from a recognised institution/board
The candidates should have At least 4 years of experience.
Apply online will starts on 20.05.2021.