Lamborghini Junior Buyer Automotive Job 2021 out – Apply BIW & Trim project Engineer Online: Lamborghini is looking for a Junior Buyer Automotive & BIW & Trim Project Engineer to work in our Sant’Agata Bolognese headquarters (BO). Candidates who meet the requirements will be considered for the role. Candidates can visit our blog on a regular basis to get the most up-to-date information.
On May 8, 2021, the application process will open, and qualified applicants will be able to apply online. The positions with Lamborghini are listed below, and interested candidates can read more about them on our blog.
Lamborghini Junior Buyer Automotive Job 2021
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Junior Buyer Automotive & BIW & Trim project Engineer|
May 08, 2021
Sant, Agata Bolognese
Ferruccio Lamborghini, an Italian manufacturing magnate, created the brand in 1963 with the aim of creating a refined grand touring car to compete with existing marques such as Ferrari. The 350 GT was one of the company’s first models, introduced in the mid 1960s. Lamborghini’s 1966 Miura sports coupé was notable for its rear mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive configuration. New models and model lines were added to the company’s range and released to the market, resulting in improved brand competitiveness. Lamborghini’s revenues fell almost 50% in the late 2000s, after the global financial crisis and ensuing economic crisis.
Lamborghini Eligibility criteria 2021:
An applicant must meet all of the criteria before being considered for the Lamborghini Recruitment. As a consequence, double-check everything in this section. Engineer Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 8 years of experience in interiors engineering in automotive companies is required for the position of BIW & Trim project. For the position of Junior Buyer Automotive, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or economics and one year of experience.
BIW & Trim project Engineer responsibilities:
- To ensure engineering of Body interiors assembled parts within a specific project by managing a team of internal or external CAD designers / project engineers / engineering partners;
- To give the “ok” for Prototype release (with consequent start of forward sourcing activities, prototypal parts production and testing activities);
- To support for technical issues, Purchasing Dept during series suppliers/partners selection (forward sourcing);
- To perform feasibility analysis (virtual, digital mock up);
- To produce and update technical documentation by ensuring proper archiving (designs, CAD 3D data, tech specs);
- To held relationship with external suppliers/partners during the complete development (for technical issues);
- To support Proto/Test specialists during testing activities on physical prototypes to get approval (validation) by respecting B release milestone within the overall project;
- To ensure procurement of parts where B Release milestones has not been respected until EMPB (Note 3);
In order to meet BIW & Trim project Engineer targets, you will need:
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 8-years of experience in engineering of Interiors in Automotive companies
- Engineering and development of interiors
- Development of composite materials as a plus
- Office pack
- Catia V5
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a plus
- Analytical skills and problem solving
- Inter functional work
- Good communicator & planner
- Organized & accurate
- Strong perseverance skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Junior Buyer Automotive responsibilities:
- Developing ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency, add value, aid business performance and work towards a strategy of continuous improvement
- Negotiating contracts, improving prices and terms of business with suppliers
- Reviewing opportunities to make business savings utilizing negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods
- The jobholder may take responsibility for a specific project or hold a larger remit in terms of purchasing responsibility.
In order to meet Junior Buyer Automotive targets, you will need:
- Engineering or Economics Degree
- 1 year experience
- Fluent English, Italian and German as a plus
- Excel advanced knowledge, PowerPoint and presentation skills
- SAP knowledge as a plus
- Problem solving attitude and excellent communication skills
- Cross-functional approach and flexibility
How to Apply Lamborghini Declared Job Openings 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://www.lamborghini.com/en-en/.
- Check the career page, and click the “Junior Buyer Automotive & BIW & Trim project Engineer” vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply “online option.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for your future reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must have a University Degree in Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised institution/board.
The candidates should have at least 1 year’s experience.
Apply online will starts on 08.05.2021.