Kerala Water Authority Recruitment 2021 Released on NAPS Official Site – Apply for Draughtsman Civil – Eligibility, Vacancy, Salary and Online Application Link Given – Kerala Water Authority Quality Control Sub Division has released a recruitment notification for the post of Draughtsman (Civil) through National Apprenticeship program Scheme (NAPS). There were 3 vacancies were offered in this recruitment. Selected candidate will get paid up to Rs. 7000 per month. Candidates who completed 10th standard can apply for this recruitment through Online Only. Job Location is Thiruvulla, Kottayam, Alappuzha, Kerala. Official Notification and Online Application Link given at the end of the post.
KWA Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Apprenticeship program Scheme|
|Kerala Water Authority Quality Control Sub Division|
|Number of Vacancies||
|Thiruvulla, Kottayam, Alappuzha, Kerala|
NAPS Vacancy 2021
There are 3 vacancies were offered for the post of Draughtsman (Civil) at Kerala Water AuthorityRecruitment 2021.
Draughtsman Civil Eligibility at NAPS
- Candidates should have completed 10th standard from recognized board to apply for Draughtsman (Civil) Kerala Water Authority Recruitment 2021.
- Candidate should be registered in NAPS portal before Applying for this recruitment.
- Applicant’s Bank account and Aadhaar number should be linked together and Candidate should have an ID with photograph issued by government of India.
NAPS Training Period
Selected candidate for the post of Draughtsman (Civil) at Kerala Water AuthorityRecruitment will get basic training for 6 months and on job training for the period of 19 months. The total training period is 25 months. The training will be conducted at KWA Officer Complex at Kottayam, Alappuzha, Kerala and Quality Control sub division Thirvulla, Kerala.
Draughtsman Salary at KWA
Selected candidate for the post of Draughtsman (Civil) at KWA will get paid for Rs. 6000 to Rs. 7000 per month. Salary will be given based on the qualification and experience of the candidate. Selected candidate will also get all NAPS benefits.
How to Apply for KWA Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website of NAPS.
- Go to Recruitment page and Search KWA Recruitment Notification.
- Or use the link given at the end of the page.
- It will lead you to KWA recruitment notification.
- Read all the instructions and Click apply.
- Fill the application form completely and submit it.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
There were totally 3 vacancies were offered for the post of Draughtsman (Civil) at KWA.
Selected candidate for the post of Draughtsman (Civil) at KWA get paid for Rs. 6000 to Rs. 7000 per month.
Candidate should have completed 10th standard to apply for Draughtsman (Civil) at KWA recruitment 2021.