KPSC ACF Admit Card 2020 Released – Download. Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the admit card for Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) post. Candidates can download their admit cards as per the following schedule by log in KPSC website http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/. Candidates are requested to download their admit cards within the period mentioned above. After the above period, no admit card will be issued. Candidates finding difficulty in downloading the admit card may immediately contact the helpline numbers.
KPSC ACF 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)|
|Mains Exam Date||27.01.2021 to 30.01.2020|
|Status||Admit card Released|
KPSC ACF Exam Details 2020:
Therefore, all the applied candidates are advised to download their admit card(s) along with instructions and to bring admit cards in respective examination centre on the day of examination. The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the preliminary exam date for the Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) post. The KPSC will going to conduct the preliminary examination on 27.01.2021 to 30.01.2020. The candidates can download the Admit card from the KPSC Official website after it released. The candidates should appear with the Admit card for the ACF Prelims Examination. The candidates are ask to start their preparation. All the Best!!!!
KPSC ACF Exam Center 2020:
Examination centers for this KPSC ACF post, as the case may be, shall be allotted by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) at its discretion keeping in view the number of candidates.
KPSC ACF Selection Process 2020:
There shall be a preliminary selection of candidates for undergoing the forestry diploma training course for a period of two years in any Government of India recognized State Forest Service training college in the following manner, subject to the reservation orders of the Government. The candidate must also qualify in physical endurance test and meet the physical standards
- Preliminary examination
- Candidates qualifying in the Preliminary Examination, in the ration of 1:10 (Vacancy: qualified candidates) from Preliminary examination based on the merit and reservation policy of the Government shall have to appear for the Main Examination
- The Karnataka Public Service Commission shall prepare two lists of qualified candidates separately for the B.Sc. (Forestry) and Science Graduates other than B.Sc. (Forestry). The ratio of vacancy: qualified candidates shall be 1:3 in the order of merit based on the marks obtained in the written main examination subject to the orders in force relating to reservation of posts under various categories earmarked by the Government in this behalf.
- if the marks obtained by two or more candidates is equal, the order o merit shall be fixed on the basis of their age, the older in age being placed before the younger. The qualified candidates shall be called for an interview by KPSC separately for B.Sc. (Forestry) and Science Graduates (other than B.Sc Forestry Science Graduates) and award marks. There shall be 20 marks for the interview
- Physical endurance and Medical fitness test:- All the candidates who have qualified for the interview shall also be subjected to physical endurance test and Medical Fitness examination before the interview.
- Those candidates who qualify in the physical endurance and medical test will be finally selected based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview, separately for B.Sc (Forestry) graduates and Science Graduates other than forestry.
- if the marks obtained by two or more candidates is equal, the order o merit shall be fixed on the basis of their age, the older in age being placed above the younger. A Final Select list equivalent of the number of notified posts shall be prepared based on the rank obtained in each list, every second vacancy in direct recruitment being filled by Science Graduates other than B.Sc. (Forestry) Graduate.
- The selected candidates will be sent for Diploma Course in Forestry in State Forest Service training college or any other Forest Training College recognized by the Government of India.
How to Download Admit Card 2020:
Step: 1 Go to the Official Site
Step: 2 Click the Admit Card Link
Step: 3 Enter the Required Details
Step: 4 Download the Admit Card
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|