Kerala PSC Trade Instructor Grade-3 Selection List 2020 OUT – Download Now. The following is the Short List containing the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be called for Interview, for selection to the post of Trade Instructor Gr. 2 (Textile) – Statewide (Category No. 103/2017) in Kerala Technical Education Department on 13210-22360/- on the basis of Online Examination held on 11/07/2019. : : 0471-2546400 Thiruvananthapuram Head Office, Thiruvananthapuram 23/2020/OLE The Register Numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence and the arrangement does not in any way, indicate their respective rank on the basis of the said test.
The Candidates can download the selection list from the official website or through the direct link given below in this page. Candidates included in the Short List shall present and produce in person the original documents for verification and Interview. Date, Time and Venue of certificate verification and Interview will be intimated in due course.
Kerala PSC Trade Instructor Grade-3 Details
|Name of the Board||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Post Name||Trade Instructor Grade-3|
|Interview Date to Selected Candidates||Will be Announced Later|
|Status||Selection List Released|
Kerala PSC Trade Instructor Grade-3 Interview 2020:
Candidates included in the Short List shall present and produce in person the original documents for verification and Interview. Date, Time and Venue of certificate verification and Interview will be intimated in due course. The Selected Candidates should appear to the interview after the interview date should be announced.
Required Documents for Interview:
- Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be required to submit the printout/hand copy of online application form along with true copies of the following certificates and documents. The candidates are required to mention on each document submitted and attested must be their full signature& date on the same. They must not attach original certificates to their applications. Only those, who are called for the Practical skill test, will be required to bring with them the original certificates, skill-sheets etc. of the attested copies for verification which shall be
- If a candidate fails to furnish an of the original documents in respect of the attested copies submitted with the application for verification on the date of document verification he/she shall not be allowed at the Practical skill test.
- Two recent passport size photographs (unsigned & unattested) which has been uploaded with online application form
- S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Boat d/Council;
- intermediate/+2 /Higher Secondary Examination Certificate issued by the concerned Board/Council;
- Degree Certificate(s) issued by recognized University as stated
- Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as S.Cs./S.Ts./S.E.B.Cs., wherever applicable (Please see Note below);
Important Notes to the Selected Candidates:
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Short list does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The list has been prepared by including the number of eligible and qualified candidates who have secured 39.67 (Thirty nine (point) six seven ) marks and above in the Main List of the Short list and the requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of supplementary lists.
- Candidates included in the Short List shall present and produce in person the original documents for verification and Interview. Date, Time and Venue of certificate verification and Interview will be intimated in due course
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes included in this list who are required to produce Non Creamy Layer Certificate as per G.O (P) No: 81/09/SC/ST/DD dtd 26/09/2009 shall produce the same along with the other documents mentioned above at the time of verification of original documents. SC/ST candidates shall produce Valid Caste certificate obtained from Revenue Authorities not below the rank of Tahsildar as specified in Kerala Gazette
- For online examination, rechecking and revaluation are not allowed but printout of answer sheets will be issued to those candidates who apply for it by remitting the prescribed fee after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be furnished in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|