Karnataka PGCET 2022 Notification Last Date (Out); Download KEA NEET PG / MDS (Medical / Dental) DV & Centralised Counselling Details & e-Information Bulletin Here!! The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bengaluru is the designated agency of the Government of Karnataka conducting Online / Offline Counseling for allotment of seats for admission to Post Graduate Degree / Diploma Courses in Medical / Dental subjects in Government Medical and Dental colleges, Government Quota seats in Private and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges and Private seats in Private Medical and Dental colleges (KPCF, KRLMPCA, AMPCK & Private Universities) located in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2022-23.
Karnataka PGCET Notification 2022:
- 1st Round Counseling (Provisional – subject to change)
- Offline Verification of Documents at KEA, Bangalore (only by candidates who completes the online registration process) – 26-09-2022 to 03-10-2022 As per Rank Wise Schedule
- Other Dates – Will be notified later
- Candidate should have completed his/her MBBS/BDS courses from recognized institute by MCI/DCI respectively. Candidate should have scored more than or equal to the prescribed minimum score in NEET- PG 2022 / NEET MDS 2022. Any candidate, who is already holding a PG Degree in any clinical specialty, shall not be eligible for admission to any Post Graduate Degree or Diploma Course.
- For In-service candidates the age limit is 48 years as on 31st March 2022.
- The prescribed registration fee of Rs.500/- (for SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD candidates), Rs.1000/- (for General/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates) Rs.2000/- for non-Karnataka, and Rs.5000/- (for NRI/OCI/ PIO/ Foreign Nationals candidates) should be remitted through payment gateway.
- Candidates shall apply “Online” only for Karnataka State NEET-PG 2022 / NEET MDS 2022.
- Information Bulletin can be downloaded from http://kea.kar.nic.in/pget2022.htm
- Online submission of Application Form shall be made on http://kea.kar.nic.in/pget2022.htm
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and notifications published on KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in/pget2022.htm. Candidates not complying with the instructions will be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must retain the upload documents
- Registered Mobile Number to apply for the examination
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|