JKBOPEE Notification 2020 – Check Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Application Form Details Here on the official site. Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) has released the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Entrance Exam notification for Kashmir. Candidates from Kashmir had already applied for Entrance Exam from 06.03.2020 to 22.03.2020. Now they are eagerly waiting for the examination.
In view of lockdown announced by Government regarding COVID-19 conduct of Entrance Test of B. Ed (Kashmir) / B.Ed. in Special Education scheduled to be held on 12-04-2020 for admission in Govt. College of Education, M.A. Road, Srinagar & Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Srinagar respectively till further order. Further, the conduct of test shall be decided by the Board after taking holistic view of health Government of J&K from time to time. If need arises, the decide accordingly and separately notify future course of action for admission/selection of candidates in the above said courses/colleges. The candidates & parents are advised to regularly visit BOPEE www.jkbopee.gov.in for latest updations.
Likewise the candidates from Jammu Territory are early waiting for the notification of B. Ed (Jammu) / B.Ed. in Special Education and it is expected to release in the month of May 2020. After that candidates can know the notification and download the same in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates.
JKBOPEE Notification 2020
|Name of the Board||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE)|
|Exam Name||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Entrance Exam|
|Course Name||B. Ed / B.Ed. in Special Education|
|Status||Exam Postponed and Notification Released Soon|
|Start Date to Apply||06.03.2020 – Kashmir
May 2020 – Jammu
|Last Date to Apply||May 2020 – Jammu
22.03.2020 – Kashmir
|Exam Date||12.04.2020 – Kashmir (Postponed)
June 2020 – Jammu
|Mode of Application||Online|
Online Application forms:
The Application Forms have to be submitted online through the BOPEE websites www.jkbopee.gov.in / www.jakbopee.org (through URLs/ links provided for this purpose). The payment of Rupees 1200/= (Rupees one thousand and two hundred only) as fee is to be made also online through integrated Bill Desk Payment Gateway which can be used to make payment with any national Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. The procedure for filing Application Form and eligibility etc. of the candidates has been given in detail in the e-Brochure. The applicants must necessarily, in their own interest, go through this e-Brochure before attempting to fill up the online Application Form.
Submission of Online Application Forms:
The interested candidates have to upload the following scanned original / self attested certificates in PDF format with size from 100-200 k.b. along with the Application Form:-
- Residence Proof Certificate of J&K or Ladakh.
- Qualifying marks certificate (Marks Certificate of graduation); ( where result is declared)
- (Matriculation) Date of Birth Certificate; and
- Reserved category certificate, if any, (including Sports Certificate) on the prescribed proforma. (Duly renewed where ever applicable).
- Howe’ver, it iS for the information of all concerned that afore-titled documents as required for submission of application form shall be considered provisional and subject to change(s) vide any order as may be issued by the Government subsequently.
- The candidates can change/ modify their online Application Form at any time before it is submitted online. However, for any subsequent modifications, if required, the candidates should approach the BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu. They are advised, in
- their own interest, not to share their login details with anv other person, lest he/she may get an opportunity to change important details in the Application Form. They can check the status of their Application Form on the official website(s) of the If any form is not confirmed for want of required information, the candidate concerned must report in the BOPEE office Srinagar or Jammu failing which his/her Application Form shall be rejected.
- Candidates shall also have to upload their photograph, signature and thumb impression images in JPEG format and size within the range of 10-50 k.b.as given in the instructions in the e-Information Brochure and on the BOPEE website(s).
- The candidates must, after filling up all the required entries, ensure that their online payment has been successfully made and all the requisite documents have been uploaded in specified format/size. Mere downloading of the Application Form does not mean that the candidate has submitted his/her Application Form successfully. Candidate should ensure that hé/she keeps checking the status of his/her online application forms until it is scrutinized by the Board and approved/accepted;
- The candidates should enter valid e-mail address/mobile number on the application form, which shall be used by the Board in sending messages/mails to the candidate5, wherever required;
- For any help/assistance candidates may call “Help DesL” numbers during office hours of the working
The Applicant must:
- have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. from a recognized University/Institution according to 10+2+3 pattern, or an equivalent examination considered under the statutes of the University of Kashmir governing the award of Degree of B.Ed.; and
- have obtained not less than 50% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in open merit and not less than 40°4 of marks in aggregate in any reserved
- Resident of J&K or Ladakh
The candidates appearing/ appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test but they have to upload/submit the qualifying examination certificate within the prescribed date to be notified separately.
- No under process certificates will be accepted;
- The information provided by the candidates in the online Application Form cannot be verified from the original documents by the BOPEE officials before admission of the candidates. The information on the Application Form down loaded Page or on the Admit Card of candidate shall in no case be construed as an acceptance of such information/category certificate by the BOPEE. Therefore, if at any stage, it is found that a candidate has provided false or incorrect information in respect of any eligibility condition, his/her candidature will be cancelled without any further notice;
- The Candidates are warned not to resort to any unfair/fraudulent means or act of impersonation at the time of Entrance Test or upload any objectionable material including a photo of any object, other than his/her own photograph while submitting the online form. In case, a candidate is found taking recourse to such acts, criminal prosecution shall be launched against him/her and his/her He /she shall be permanently debarred from appearing in the Entrance Test in future.
- Any candidate uploading image of an object other than his/her own photograph shall be disqualified from appearing in the Examination(s). Besides action as warranted under law shall also be taken against such
Original Documents Required to be submitted in the College at the time of Admission:
- Residence Proof Certificate of UT of J&K or
- Marks certificate(s) of the qualifying examination;
- Date of Birth (Matriculation Certificate/Secondary School Certificate) from the Board of School Education;
- Category Certificate, if
- Any other document as may be required by the college/institution.
However, it is for the information of all concerned that afore-titled documents as required for submission of application form shall be considered provisional and subject to ch ange(s) vide any order as may be issued by the Government subsequently.
- The sports category candidates have to indicate their sports category on the Application form and upload valid sports certificate issued by the Competent Authority. They are also required to submit their Sports certificate in the office of the J&K Secretary Sports Council for determining their sports points which will afterwards be officially forwarded by the Council to the BOPEE. The BOPEE, however, shall not be responsible for non-inclusion of any candidate fn the /fSt forwarded by the Sports Council or for their delay in submission of sports points to the BOPEE.
- The candidates having more than one reserved category certificate can get benefit of only one category indicated and uploaded along with the Application Form which in no case shall be changed afterwards. The candidate, whose category certificate has not been found valid, will be considered in open merit, if otherwise found eligible, without any further notice.
Ill. The candidates will also be considered for admission to B. Ed. (Special Education) course offered at the Composite Regional Centre, Bemina, Srinagar provided they also select the said option in online application form as their second choice and vice- versa.
- Candidates who select single choice/preference shall be considered for that course/college only.
Roll No Slip/Admit Card:
The notification for downloading of online/electronic admit card will be issued separately. The candidates, who fail to download their admit card, must report in the office of the BOPEE Srinagar/Jammu immediately. The electronic admit card will indicate time, Venue and schedule of the Entrance Test. The electronic Admit Card shall have the space for photograph of the candidate. The candidate has to affix his/her photograph which should then be attested by Gazetted officer. A candidate will in no case be allowed to appear in the Entrance Test without attested photograph on the Admit Card. The candidates are advised to remain in touch with the official Website(s) of BOPEE for updates for Centre notification and for other important information relating to B. Ed. (Kashmir/Special Education) Entrance Test-2020. The candidates will receive SMS and/or e-mails for updates at various stage during the entire process of filling up of the online application form till selection of candidate, if applicable.
Venue for conduct of Examination:
The examination shall be conducted at Jammu/Srinagar simultaneously
Issuance of Admit Cards and Date of Test:
Information with regard to availability of Online Admit Cards, Venue and Time of the Entrance Test will be issued separately in due course of time. The Entrance Test will be held in the month of June 2020
Note: The online submitted form is purely provisional and is liable to be cancelled at any stage subject to the final verification of the documents and even at any stage where such a document is proved to be fake/false.
JKBOPEE Jammu Notification 2020 – Activated Soon
JKBOPEE Jammu Apply Online 2020 – Activated Soon
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|